Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by negligent, Apr 24, 2008.

1. (heroin advisory- this post involves heroin and me doing it/buying it, so if you dont wanna hear about it or are gonna have some bullshit to say, stop reading now)

welp i turned 21 yesterday, didnt go out drinkin or anything though, cuz drinking sucks

but my b-day kinda sucked, seemed like everyone wanted me to do somethin for em, and no one did shit for me, like every time i came back to my house my fuckin neighbor would come up n ask "did you bring me that bag??" cuz i told him the day before i'd TRY to get him a bag if i could

no motherfucker, i didnt bring you ur fucking bag, cuz i didnt go to the fucking hood yet, when i have your bag i'll fucking bring it down to you

so i go to the hood with my birthday money n cop a bun with my boy n he's like "yo man hook me up with like 3 so i can get wrecked, u know i'll get my money at 4" so i'm like ok here n hook him up n he does his shit. then i have him mix my dope up n shit, n he fucking clogs my needle. so now i get fucking pissed n he gets pissed too like "dude how is it my fucking fault!?" "its your fucking fault because you dropped the cotton in and then stuck the needle in instead of puttin the cotton on first like i told you too, you never see me cloggin my needles do you motherfucker?" n then he argues some more about how its not his fault, n i gotta wait to go back to my house, where again my fuckin neighbor comes up and asks me for his bag again. but i didnt wait for him to get there i just fucking ran in my house n did my bags

so then we go back to my boys house to wait for his mom to get home cuz she got his mac card in the mail n we had to wait for her to get home. but she worked late, had a doctors appointment, then decided to go shopping with his aunt, n then his fatass aunt burst a vein in her leg n they had to go to the ER. so we never got the mac card that night.

so today rolls around and my money is in my account for my unemployment, so i go make a payment on my loan, renew my drivers license, and then go cop 2 buns. turns out theres only 18 instead of 20, i do 7 to get real high one last time n then plan to keep the rest to detox myself. then i meetup with my boy again n he's like "yo lemme get a few bags i'll get you back when my mom gets home n we get my mac card" so i hook him up with 5 like i usually do (we cover each other if one of us is broke, sometimes i'll give him 3-5, and vice versa, except for the past few days its been me covering him) so i'm left with 6 bags, n i finally give my neighbor 2 (he paid for one of em) so then i'm down to 4. then my boy tells me his friend wanted to buy some bags n would pay 15 a peice, so i'm like alright cool, i'll get 60 bucks n i only paid 34 bucks for em, almost doublin up n we're gonna go down in another hour n my boys gonna buy me 15 for what he owes me n i'll throw in that 60 n have 22 bags to detox myself instead of the initial 11

so we go to this dudes apartment and my boy runs in n is like "i'll be back in 2 seconds"

20 minutes goes by, and i look up in my stash spot n notice that my needle has gone missing (meaning don grabbed it up while we stopped at my house to grab up those 4 bags) so i call the number that he called before we got there. no one answers so i leave a message on the answering machine "tell donald to get out here, i aint a fucking taxi service i been waiting out here 20 minutes"

another 20 minutes goes by, i'm outside laying on the horn trying to get his attention, and getting really fucking pissed off. so finally i just leave and go home. never heard from him since. but semi luckily 2 people called me to go down for them and they had 80 total, so i call my dude to get a bun plus the 2 my dude owed me. had to give the one dude 5, n the other dude 2.. so that left me with 5 bags, plus the 20 some scrapes i have so i prolly got like 7 bags total to detox with

what a great friend, and great birthday

i need a cordless drill so i can go drill out his locks n break into his fuckin house, i'm sure he's got those bags. my bet is the dude he went to sell my bags to prolly ended up driving him to the hood to get his bags so he wouldnt have to get me back the 15 he owed me.

so my friends number has officially gone down to 0.

2. sorry to hear that. i'm not a shooter, i use a freebase pipe, but i hear ya. can't trust some drug addicts.

3. Dont trust people with dope, regardless.

I've never trusted someone with dope that hasn't ended up bad

Edit: when your detoxing try to think of the money you have and what else you could get. You could've got a ton of cheap vodka and put yourself into a coma for a few days, you dont withdraw (well you do but you dont know :) ) when you sleep.

4. i have no money

edit: my bad for posting in general, i wasnt really thinking of this as like a drug tale, although i guess thats essentially what it is

5. Ya when I went cold turkey I had no money, but I would just take whatever to get fcked up.

6. Neg I have been dabbling a bit into this lately. How much are you paying for a G? I don't shoot, I hate needles. Just smoke that shit. I know shooting is way more intense but smoking it is just as enjoyable to me :D

7. Never had blood drawn.
    Fucking paranoid of putting needles into my self.
    so no way.
    lol.

8. i dont buy heroin by the G

i buy it in stamp bags, the same way frank lucas sold it

9. Yeah, drinking totally sucks, way worse for your body than heroin.

10. lol are you serious bro

11. actually, alcohol is alot worse for your body than heroin

think about it, alcohol is a flammable substance, u can run race cars off alcohol, would u drink watered down gasoline n think its good for you?

but i dont wanna get into this whole discussion cuz everyone thinks differently, so theres no point in getting into it

12. I think I'll stick to the bottle before I shoot up/use heroin, but to each his own.

13. god damn negligent people are always on your case about this herion business....sounds like some crazy adventures and some crazy goings on with that shit....its fucked up that your friend jipped you like that and good luck on your detox if htats a step towards quitting which i htink youre trying to do? i dont know man

14. you sir are a straight fiend

15. It sucks to hear that happened to you because you dont sound like a shady person but you have to make a change in your life if you want friends. Your boy wasnt your friend he was just a fiend. Look how you guys talk to eachother...theres no respect all both of you cared about was the dope. Blah blah blah i know you hear it all the time but this is fucking HEROIN. You cant have friends when your a drug addict because you will always put the dope before them.

but saying heroin is better for your body than alcohol is fucking ridiculous...

16. not knowing the facts is even more ridiculous.

17. cmon man heroin is so much worse than alcohol....just go into the city and look at all the worthless fiends roaming the streets....sure if you just do it once or on very rare occasions it may not be that bad idk...but how often do people do heroin on occasion, not very

18. Quite an ignorant comment. Like scooby said, not knowing the facts, but talking like you do, is pretty ridiculous.

19. How much, weight wise, is a bun?
    And I'm guessing thats short for bundle?

20. Have you never seen an alcoholic bum with a beer? Put the ratio of them to fiends and you get the picture.