21" Woodgrain Illadelph Pickup (And Advice on Next Piece?)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nukkawut, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I thought about it, but it's more than I paid for the tube. Plus, that HiSi ashcatcher stacks bubbles right up to the top and I'm gonna be getting the stemline soon, so I'll probably invest in a 2011BC gridded or a Toro circ ashcatcher for that, as the HiSi is 14mm.

2. why u get an illy

3. I've always stayed away from Illadelph's cause I thought they were kinda overpriced but....that is one gorgeous tube you have there. I absolutely love the woodgrain label and downstem. Really sexy tube man.

4. @OP any word on that hi si ash catcher?

5. Sorry, homie? Last couple of pictures you can see it. If you need any more angles or anything let me know and I'd be glad to take them for you.

6. whats your opinion on it? Mind posting a bubble stacking vid of it? I was thinkin about getting it since its only like ~$70 at my lhs. Happy tokes all. :smoke:

7. #27 nukkawut, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    It stacks alllllll the way up to the top. My only gripe with it is that because of the fixed downstem, I can't seem to get the middle downstem completely clean no matter what cleaner I use. I might have to start looking into Simply Green or a Gasoline soak or something. But I'm gonna go take some milk vids now and I will report back. haha

Edit: My MBP hates me and won't record videos on photobooth, I guess. :(

8. damn :( I really wanted to see a video of the milking before I considered picking one up.
    Have you tried any degreasers? those solvents usually do the trick. I just use some commercial grade degreaser from sam's club and it does the trick.