21 Trillion Missing on Top Of 20 Trillion Debt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Jan 13, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. The silence is deafening...

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wish I were surprised. Largest criminal organisation ever. They can do as they want because of their strength and brain washing tactics. Nothing more than a sophisticated mafia with much more money.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. 21 T. I don't know man. That's a stretch. Even for the feds. Imma call fake news.

4. I guess that is easier than following the link at the bottom for the documentation...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Maybe. What link?

6. This is an interesting topic. Just wanted to share a few links ... As op site, seems a bit spammy, I'm sharing sources from all sides.

Trillions Go Missing from the Military: Pentagon Can't Account for $6.5T in Taxpayer Cash

$10 Trillion Missing From Pentagon And No One — Not Even the DoD — Knows Where It Is

U.S. Army fudged its accounts by trillions of dollars, auditor finds

So depends on who you listen to and the date posted, it would appear that military (and its contractors presumably) are up to some creative accounting. Not surprising that our tax dollars, for the most part, flow in that direction.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Money never truly goes missing.
    Just people in government being corrupt as usual.
    Who watches the watchmen?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Black budgets that not even SCOTUS, POTUS or Congress will ever have access to.

• Like Like x 3
  9. What can 21 trillion buy you?

• Like Like x 1
  10. What can’t 21 trillion buy you?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Apt point, really though, 21 trillion on top of their on the books budget, they building a fucking death star? I cant imagine how you could spend that much especially with it NOT being noticeable.

12. This is sort of old news. The day before 9/11 the whole media was buzzing with this announcement that Rumsfeld made about trillions of missing money from the pentagon. The day after it was forgotten and buried. The computers that stored that financial info were hit by the plane that hit the pentagon. It's not surprising that 16 years of war since have ran the unaccounted debt up that high if it was multiple trillions already before 2001.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I think it was like 2.1 trillion then, so 10× is somewhat news

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. It's definitely news if it's accounted for but for me I'm just saying not surprised. There's was already by some estimates up to 3 trillion missing 16 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That was before the massive rip off that was the last 15 years of wars in different places all over the world. Pallets of cash to pay off warlords, Haliburton, ect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Here is an interview with the professor himself if anyone is interested.

• Like Like x 2