21, never had a GF or been on a date. got a number, now what?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BlazeLE, Aug 18, 2013.

1. i got a girls number the other night and thats pretty much the farthest ive ever gotten... i desperately need advice. luckily she is friends with my friends so i can get some custom tailored advice from them. but i need general dating advice.

we hung out at her place a couple weeks ago which is the only reason i was able to talk to her (also had quite a bit of social lubricant in me). but when we were hanging out at her place i wasnt nearly as drunk and i made her laugh a few times. 

im also over thinking everything to the extreme. hung out with here most of the time we were there but now that im sober im wondering if i was just being a creepy dude. but she did give me a hug when she left and my friend (who is known to lie) said she like never gives her number out.

i feel like fish out of water right now O_O

2. #2 Huey_Freeman, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    Call her....?

See if she wants to grab a bite to eat and take it from there 

3. Time to phuck.

4. you need to fuck her man, I might get some shit for this but as long as you aren't taking her virginity or something then fuck her and get your confidence up. When you go through with it if you get nervous just straight up think "i dont give a fuck" and tear that ass up.

this is your last resort...i believe in you young skywalker.

:smoking:

5. Haha great advice ganj but he's looking for how to get her to phuck he doesn't know how to talk to her haha.

Op idk man I'm in the same boat as you and I'm not a virgin so I'm worse off atleast you have an excuse, I'm just a pussy

6. Chill and be cool. Dont have normal polite conversation, that will bore her. Just be yourself the way you are around family or friends. If she doesnt like who you are no biggie.

7.  Call her and IF you fuck up, who cares? Don't take advice from anybody, especially me, just do it and learn. We all had to use trial and error before we became the smooth motherfuckers that we are today. If it makes it easier, the first girl I went on a date with bolted shortly after our date started because I was a complete mess. The first time I had sex I lasted three seconds and had to run outside to throw up from nerves.

8. text her...........

9. you're not a fish out of water, your a man connecting with a woman. When hanging out with her just think, am I the defunct product of thousands of years of successful mating? If yes,  brooks was here... 

10. Lol sorry I didnt read the whole OP

OP you should hit her up and ask her to chill, try to get some weed involved as long as you dont get awkward when high. maybe take a couple shots before she comes over. just relax, to be honest you're over thinking it and it sounds like you feel self conscious.
    You need to just think to yourself "fuck it I have nothing to lose" and flirt and do what you gotta do. After you do this then take my advice a few posts up.

11. Good luck man. I hope you get a taste of them shuga walls

12. #12 kcuhpsahgih, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    "Would you you like to go back to my place and have your vaginal canal stuffed with my rather beefy man stick? Your mouth would be an equally acceptable alternative to the vaginal canal."

The important thing to remember is to be straight forward.

13. This guy has it down to an art form^

14. #14 aPersonUponaHill, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013

Hard to fuck up unless you are an anxious text-er.

But it isnt like girls are hard to hang out with or talk to, you will get the hang of it if you are around them around. It is pretty simple once you figure out what makes the majority of them feel like you are creeping or scares them. Basically no staring perv staring at her parts, or her from across the room. Just simply look at her as you would anyone else until she trusts you, then you can do the perv stares a year or two in and she will just be like ugh you are so odd, even though you are just fucking with her lol. 

But yea it is really quite simple, just relax. Girls really do just want to have fun, so do that. If she hints at something do it, there is all sorts of covert code in there. But if she seems the least bit interested in something it generally means, I want to do it and I am testing the water.

15. I agree.

16. And very eloquent apparently. My vocabulary isnt that impressive

17. I would just say call her and ask her out to get coffee or something...just be yourself and relax buddy, dont overthink it

18. Sometimes, this is a terrible idea for those who over think too much. He is having a hard time gauging her reactions in person, over text it is much harder.

19. i see you have this down to an art form please share more of your vast amount of knowledge lmao

20. do something together that will terrify you both. That way you can get over that fear and put it on something else 
    a friendly game of ro sham bo should explain those sweaty palms, I'm trying to get in your pants im just worried about getting kicked in the nuts!