21 Days into flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gth222, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Doing so so can always be better. Had them out for some house keeping. Thought I would post some pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. looks really nice, how many plants is that?

3. The overhead only shows half,there is more than I should have in the space (6)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. did a fantastic job training them and keeping a uniform canopy! what strain is it?

5. Bravo! I too am 21 days into flower today :D

Special Queen #1 (7 week strain) and Dutch Kush (6-7weeks)
    824899340-1104160321.jpg

Attached Files:

6. It is space candy

7. #8 gth222, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  8. #9 lalamann, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    couldbe one of two things, if yellow is uniform or starting from the bottom, give them an extra N boost, if the yellowing is starting at or near the tops, back your lights off a bit (your bleaching the chlorophyl), either way still plenty earlyenough it shouldnt hurtyou too much if really much at all if taken care of quickly! :D It also could potentially be a PH issue,but you usually see some spots or weird patterns along with yellowing if your ph goes wonky

One thing i noticed is that if you are using HID, backing the light off may deminish the intensity directly centered below it, but it also widens that cone of intense light, and actually INCREASES your light intensity towards the outside of the canopy ;)(checked using a LUX meter not a PAR meter, so im not sure how that would compare)., if under led, backing the light off reduces intensity uniformly across the canopy assuming your using well made lights, but this too also will increase the area covered by the light a bit

Cant wait tosee how they turn out!!

9. Was thinking about the same. Already backed up the lights(600w HPS x 2) and when I flipped I did cut back on N but not cut out so lights could be it they were 10-12 inch away

10. i had my 400 watt HPS at 10 inches, and i got light bleaching pretty quick and temps were in the upper 70s, my 400 watt is now sitting at about 12-13 inches (variesfrom top to top obviously) and they are loving it,with 600 watts id start atabout 14 inches myself, and a buddy ofmine with a 1000 watt keeps his OVER 2 feet from the canopy, no stretching, and actually yeilds more now thanks to the center cone of light getting wider ;)

Looking at them i was willing to wager its the lights as well, the lower water leaves looked nice and lush and a good shade of emerald green,and they looked like they were getting slightly paler towards the top, your levels of N are likelyfine, and 10-12 inches is likely a bit close for them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. For now I've moved them up to 16 inches. Hoping the damage is minimal

12. youllbe fine, as long as the bleaching hasnt actually got to the point of extending to the budsor physicallyburning the leaf edges your yeild loss will be negligible at best for that grow, its large enough of a garden early enough into flower theyll recover and eat up the damage in no time assuming the problem was indeed fixed

The damaged leaves may not recover fully, what you need to do is pay only close attention to any new growth, the condition of that growth will let you know if the problem was fixed or not when it comes to light bleaching.

Just make sure to keep an eye down low to completely weed out the possibility of N deficiency, although pretty uncommon once you get that far into flower, it still happens a lot

13. Thanks very much for your help. I will be keeping a eye on N and will see should be a 8 to 10 week flower they are pretty bad I think but have had worse.[​IMG][​IMG]

14. ive seen way worse still turn some good quality nugs in the end, all is not lost!

your development so far looks fine, if an 8 to 10 week strain you cant exactlycompare to where mine are atas fast as mine are, im very impatient and am fond of the faster strains xD i take a small hit on yeilds at the reward of sometimes 3 weeks less waiting lol

the faster more indica dominant strains also tend to be much easier to grow, and need a bit less intense light, they just feed a lot heavier

15. I was at a recreational store in Bend and these clones had been on the shelf for longer than the like them to be,so paid$15 each give them a shot.[​IMG]