21 days flower hows she looking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Numbness2005, Oct 2, 2011.

1. This is my great white shark been flowering for 21 days under a 90w triband led UFO, 2 x 65 watt 2700k and 2 x 23 watt 2700k cfls
    Medium is bio bizz all mix soil and for nutes bio buzz grow and bloom. So all organic...

I expected my buds to be bigger by now but hey it's my first grow so it probably won't be great...

Any thoughts or criticisms are welcome just be gentle lol

Attached Files:

2. my 2 cents... I'm at about the same stage of flower, 3 weeks, but outdoor. Yours is in much better condition, no(?) leaf or bud damage. You've got bigger buds than me too. Well done - so far!

ps my 2 cent is probably only woth 1c

3. Lol...

4. [quote name='"phlanjo"']my 2 cents... I'm at about the same stage of flower, 3 weeks, but outdoor. Yours is in much better condition, no(?) leaf or bud damage. You've got bigger buds than me too. Well done - so far!

ps my 2 cent is probably only woth 1c[/quote]

Thanks man most leaves are pretty healthy a few leaves have a bit of cfl burn but nothing serious..

Thanks for the input dude.

5. Any one else at all? Be nice to know if I am on track here....

6. Looking good, any pics of the entire plant with something to reference size against?

7. Try these... Shame about all the cfl lamp burn think ive sorted it now....

Attached Files:

8. Dude, your buds are only just starting out. They pack on weight, size, and resin towars the last two weeks of flowering. Do you have a microscope to look at the trichs so you know when to harvest? You got atleast 4-5 weeks left of flowering. Add some more 2700k cfls to the room as well. They need more light.

9. [quote name='"bwitsne"']Dude, your buds are only just starting out. They pack on weight, size, and resin towars the last two weeks of flowering. Do you have a microscope to look at the trichs so you know when to harvest? You got atleast 4-5 weeks left of flowering. Add some more 2700k cfls to the room as well. They need more light.[/quote]

Yeah man she actually has about 7-8 weeks left on her yet she takes 10 weeks all in all but she may need a week or two extra I've been told...

As for the microscope... well kinda I bought one about 3 months ago but lost it in the house the day I got it....not seen it since ordering a other one still got quite a while until I really need it and in the mean time I have a 30 x jewelers loupe that kind works ok.

Gonna try and get another 2 of the 65 watt 2700k soon but cash is tight...

10. looking great bro.....looks like you got those temps under control....keep it up

11. Looking good man. What strain is she?

12. [quote name='"ohraesisstrakur"']Looking good man. What strain is she?[/quote]

Hey man thanks it's Great white shark.

13. [quote name='"buddogmutt"']looking great bro.....looks like you got those temps under control....keep it up[/quote]

Hey dude long time no see... Yeah temps are better now had the odd hot day though.