21 and under blades

Discussion in 'General' started by InnerPeace, May 7, 2010.

1. cherish that shit, after 21 you waste away...:smoke:

2. speak for yourself! shit!

3. something like that man... pretty negative outlook

4. physically speaking :rolleyes: superman over here thinks he can't die. What a great big phony!

5. mmm... whatever man. i'm an optimist. keeps me healthy.

6. Might you be high on an illegal substance aside from marijuana on this fine evening?

7. It's not negative. It's a realistic outlook.

8. Dude, my signature is from a thread you posted. Nuff said

9. yup i'm drunk :).
    i'm not claiming i'm a perfect model for health. but i keep myself in shape.

10. Nah man, not you. I'm talking about the dude that was on here asking about tricking his ass out to gay dudes for cash. You know, the guy that just posted this pointless negative thread...

11. that's a good plan to avoid death. maybe you can keep yourself alive long enough for them to discover immortalituy

12. ight - i thought something seemed askew about the way i read your post lol

13. in other words, you're religious:)

14. haha load of BS :D

I'm 27 and better than ever.

15. lmao read some of my posts homie. atheist as can be.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pBtsIm2k5E]YouTube - Greydon Square Squared[/ame]

16. a wise man once told me after 21 it is just the _ aniversary of your 21st birthday.

17. you waste away slowly...and no you're not hun, trust me. :p

18. Just because you like dick doesn't mean everyone who is optimistic is therefore religious. You sound like you think the world is against you. Usually I don't judge but you really sound like a depressed homo.

19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

20. No, it's the outlook of a child ;)

If you want to get technical, you do not even reach your peak physical and mental powers until around age 30. Twentysomethings are still growing up both physically and mentally.

As for being even older, hell I'm in my early 40's and I'm in better shape, and far more well educated about life and other topics, than almost any 21 year old I've known :)

Get some more years under your belt. You'll find it changes your outlook.