Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20g of Freezeland !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiamondSupply, Mar 21, 2013.

1. So i picked up 20g of Freezeland(Quebec Strain) :hello::hello:

A pic for you :)

Didn't had time to get more pics,had to do something.

Rate!

Attached Files:

2. Looks good, have fun!!

3. Nice buds home skillet

4. #4 wizzardboi, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    dude omg, this brings back memories. the only time i've seen/heard about freezland was in like 2005, when this guy in quebec canada was sending out alot. this guys name was HESNICE/Dr.Seuss im sure alot of old school tokers on here remmeber him. I'll never forget that bud. he sent my friend like a hp of it, and i shit you not, i was opening a nug to inspect the weed and found a dead wasp inside of it, it was some outdoor, but in 2005 you had to get what you could get especially when not in a med state. THe only time i've ever seen that strain til this date is if i hear of someone in quebec!

5. Looks like some nice

6. #6 BigBlue4EVER, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    i agree!

7. sweet......kind budzzzzzzzz

8. Yeah,it's the only like 1 or 2 batch comes in per year,like really.

Rare stuff,but really good smell :33

9. New Pics(Macro's)

Same Buds each pic,with a hockey puck beside them <3

Attached Files:

10. I know,but in the mason jar with 20g. It smells ;) but I know freezeland isn't dank,it's the only stuff my both guys had cause here it's getting pretty clear(no more weed) cause their starting to start their plants -.-

11. 5-6 out of 10

12. No it doesnt, it looks like some mediocre outdoor bud.

13. Well i'm getting a second batch of this stuff,this time a complete ounce; hope it's gonna be better looking ;p

14. Don't wanna be a dickhead,but by looking your posts; please stop posting here llol :p

15. Hes doing the same to my post, sayings its mids and 3/10 lol