20day old plants *pix

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NaughtyDread, Aug 13, 2003.

1. yeah i am disappointed, but oh well, its was all good learning, what do you think about revegn? im seriously considering, i feel i need to make up, or just let them go and concentrate on the clones? i need a quick way to go!

2. Ill add it up it so you can chose yourself

It will take about 7-9 weeks to harvest and dry your plants from start of flower. But your already a week(?) into flower so you have about 6-8 weeks till the clones can go in.

For the clones it would take about 1 week to get big enough to root, and transplant then another 2-3 weeks waiting for the shoots to get big enough to take 4 cutings after tieng down. Then another weeek for the new clones to root and transplant and about 2-6 weeks of veg under the floros depending on your growing style and growth speed. So thats a total of 5-10 weeks till the clones will be ready to go in.

Also when you reveg a plant it dosent just jump back into veg and continue growth. It is shocked and has to re-organize itself into veg for anywhere from a week to a month.

3. i agree with you grO, im just going to finish this one up and start again from clones. anyways, last night i replanted one of them into a 3 gallon, and ill rplant the other one today.

nothing new to report yet except for all the budsites that have formed! :)

4. hey whats up all, i thought i would share some pics of my two ladies :) they are 10 days into flowering and i think they are doing pretty good!

both of them got replanted and seemded to take the change without any signs of stress, i also gave them a feeding of 10-50-10 and they seemed to have liked that also.

i remember talking about red stems and it seems to be part of the plants genetics, it looks really neat, couldnt do anything about it, and it doesnt seem to have effected the plant in any type of way.

the clones ive taken seem to still be doing good, if they still look good at the end of this weekend, i guess everything will be all good with them.

here are some pics!:)

Attached Files:

5. most of these plants have at least 15 budsites. the smaller one has the most sites, that fimming really worked out for me!

Attached Files:

6. ill be sure to get closer pics later once the buds get bigger

Attached Files:

7. someone topped this plant at a really bad time. and it wasnt me, the other user claims they have no idea who did it because they didnt, but perhaps a nosy friend did.:( needless to say although it benifited, im not happy with someone else knowing whats going on. especially when no answers can be given.

so now that im budding, i have to worry about the unknown party pinching budz i know this will happen and upsets me greatly. lets all hope this doesnt happen. id hate to break a hand for stealing.

Attached Files:

8. heres both of them closeup

Attached Files:

9. and here's both of them

Attached Files:

10. surely will and thanx!:)

11. Looking nice! Put a lock on that closet, you dont want to show up and everytings gone. I had a nightmare the othernight that somone took my crop only it was a weird one that made no sence, but it scared the crap out of me.

12. lol grO, i had a more jacked up dream than that, i dreamed my payroll check this week was 0 dollars and 0 cents and no one gave a shit!:)

other than that, everything is all good, no visitors anymore for the next month and half, that solves ALL problems :)

13. How far is that light from you rplants? Once they start to fatten up bring it in as close as you can woithout burning the tops it will kinda make up for the fact you only have 2, by giving them allot of light.

14. right now id say the light is somewhere around 8-10 inches from the top of the plants, i was thinking about that because the stretch has become very noticeable on some of the stems. but i controlled that situation.

i believe i solved this problem 3 days ago by placing the plant on speaker boxes to get them closer, i havent burnt anything yet which im grateful, and it does appear the the nugs are liking it also.

im also keeping an oscillating fan on the inside of the closet, i remember reading the more air that moves over the buds, the fatter theyll also get.

400 watts for 2 plants should give me a pretty decent yield. its crazy though how different these two plants look from the training ive done with them.

the smaller plant has more growth points than the bigger plant, but the bigger plant looks as if it would support the growth of bigger buds. hopefully thats the case. at any rate, im just waiting for the clones to root and the race is on again! :)

15. everything lookin really good! i cant believe how much they all have grown this week. hopefully before the storm hits, i can get some pics.

the clones look a little funny perhaps because they have flowers on them, the pistals havent died since ive cloned them, and the leaves still seem vigorous, but not perky.

i think ive noticed what looks like root buds but i could be wrong, ill keep you all posted. :)

16. I know what your talking about looking funney all teh smal bud leaves grow out to big single blade leafs right? Thats normal if thats what your seeing. Are they in the areo-cloner or still in water?

17. sup grO, the clones are just sitting in water. they are starting to form the root buds, so thats good! i also visited with the plants today, i need to get some pics. i think i have one thats indica dominant and the smaller fimmed plant is more sativa dominant, ill take pics and show you the difference in the leaf type, or i may just be very wrong.

i also noticed the bigger plant has the bigger buds. wonder if this has something to do with the strain or is it because this plant was never fimmed, and doesnt have as many gro points? havent figured it out yet. i guess time will tell.

well, all i can do at this time period is wait for the storm to blow over, there are so many contradicting stories about what we are up against. from what i understand, they are going to manually take the power down till after the storm hits, and then bring it up after that.

we are supposed to get hit around 11 am tomorrow morning, and its supposed to go on till 5, hopefully damage is minimal and flooding is none. i already lost my outdoor crop today :( so i need something to go right!

18. Good luck!

19. thanks its needed! and couldnt afford 4 grand for a generator lol !