20day old plants *pix

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NaughtyDread, Aug 13, 2003.

1. keep up the good work man

2. Why are you using just Magnesium? You need ferts with alot of P for the purpleness not K. Buy some bone meal or blood meal im not big on organics with my first grow, so im not sure wich one has more P but i know it isnt cheap stuff you can get it at home depot wallmart or any gardening center.

3. im not treating with any ferts unitl my last week on the floros, thats this week, the mg was used because plain in simple they need it anyways. im sorry i meant P and not K. ill be up in the gardening store today.

thx golem!

4. okay, sorry couldnt resist, took some pics, im not quite sure how good the fim worked out, all the leaves up top, some grew back damaged. it does seem everything has slowed down and everything is growing, just still vertically. i have noticed though lower growth has grown out. rather than bother with adjusting lights, i just tied them all down. i dont want to loose anymore light than i have, and i just adjusted that shit at least an inch 2 days ago. day after tomorrow, there going underneath the hps anyways. okay. next thing i will have to address is odor, phew, i havetwo stinky ass full blooded indicas, im hoping ghani, they do bear the charactaristics, anys wayz they are starting to skunk up. the other 2 virtually no smell. they look like a crossbred of sativa indicas, still not sure. anyways, here are my pics, and im going to be replanting these in about a week or so. enjoy!

Attached Files:

5. heres another, the top one is just my favorite pic, i like the silohouette

Attached Files:

6. i know the soil looks dry, they did get a good watering and boy do they drink a lot! look how my indicas leaves are cupped, saving that water!

Attached Files:

7. another picture, one of these kjdz is a guy, i have a feeling

Attached Files:

8. another, this one i tried to fin, the damn fan leaves blew the hell up!

Attached Files:

9. last one...for now

Attached Files:

10. u should grow hydro it is so much better for indors your plants grow quicker u dont have as long of a flowerin cycle i jus yeidled 23 oz off of my last harvest only 6 plants and it is a super stone

11. ive considered it, i know its a simple thing to do, but i really have no idea how it all works, i know i should read into it, maybe some day.

12. well, my sun system arrived today,:) !!! getting ready to pack it up and set it up, need to swing by kmarts though and pickup a couple of items. ill have pics of the setup later. ill guess ill veg under the hps for a week. im a week short on 5 for vegging.

13. Looking good man what kind of soil are you using? looks like it could use some pearlite and vermaculite. Whats the plan with the pots? will you flower in those pots or use bigger ones once they are sexed? Dont forget to take clones and make a mom. Tie them down further so more lower growth comes out.

somkinindo, hydo is better but some people lie to keep it simple and cheap for there first grow, including me. But a Bubbler setup would be nice for the future :D

14. the soil im using is all earth gro. im also using earth gro compost about 1 part to 3 parts earth gro soil. i also mixed in dehydrated manure for extra shots of N during veg. soil is not bone dry when i check every 2 days, just the top layer.

im considering 3 gallons once sexed.

and i will take clones, not sure how many yet, but if i do decide, i have plenty of points to take from:)

15. okay, i finally got over to setup the hps. everything went smoothly, i actually had a good time setting everything up. i decided to keep the lights at about 2 ft for aclimation reasons tomorrow ill be back to check on temperature and general health of all involved.

since i have an extra week left to veg, i decided to under the hps, this also gives me a chance to work everything out. i also treated them today with a manure tea, for some extra nitrogen.

all and all very happy with what im working with. and i expect a pretty decent yield. i would like to go 3 gallons, but im thinking maybe 2 gallons instead for 2 plants and 3 gallons for 2 others. hell im getting ahead of myself, nothings been sexed, but i have a strong feeling im dealing with 4 females. dealing with woman, you kinda get the feel of them ya know? :)

Attached Files:

• hp1.jpg
      hp1.jpg
      File size:
      33.9 KB
      Views:
  16. the week of tying down really developed the lower growth, i think i finally got that fim thing right on what of the plant, top growth completly halted, and lower growth exploded! sorry no close ups i was kinda watching the clock

Attached Files:

• hp2.jpg
      hp2.jpg
      File size:
      24.9 KB
      Views:
  17. and here they are in there new setting, this should get really interesting over the next 3 weeks ;)

look at all that red light, gotta love it!!!

Attached Files:

• hp3.jpg
      hp3.jpg
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views:
  18. very nice !
    Is all that red light from the HPS ?
    Doesn't they prefer blue light ?

Greetz

19. true they do prefer the blue for flowering, but im a week from flowering, so i decided to aclimate them to the hps before i flower them, you need to anyways so you have more control of your grow during your last stretch. this week will give me a lot of time for adjustments before flowering. since it takes 2-3 days for a problem to become evident if you know your plants, you may catch it. like the problem i have now. off to post it:)

20. okay i had some problems, but i think ive gotten them straightened out, i will keep an eye on them for the next couple of days. one thing i can say for sure, with this new light growth has increased noticeably since friday. for 33 days, not bad. friday will be the start of 12-12. im going to hold off on any ferts for at least 2 weeks into flowering, some new pics

Attached Files: