2019 Outdoor No-till

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Nugz626, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Your plants look beautiful. This inspires me to try my first outdoor grow next year, MI represent <3

• Like Like x 2
  2. It’s the only way I grow now, can’t beat the sun! Just have to be prepared for all of the elements (pests, weather, mold)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah I am a bit worried about the elements, I was wondering if you brought your plants in during these crazy storms/ long rain periods? Or do you leave them outside always?

4. They’re pretty protected from high winds, I do have some repair work to do on the roof, some plastic came loose. Even if they were out I’d leave them. Little bit of abuse makes them stronger.. now if it was in the middle of flower I might figure out a way to protect them a little more.. especially from that storm on sat.. shit was crazy

• Like Like x 2
  5. Then there’s the issue of planting from seed. Killed 3 males today. Moved the amnesia in the greenhouse. Sucks but that will make a lot of breathing room for the two females left from seed. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. So after seeing three empty pots every day I decided to try something. Took my Durban poison and cut the bottom off the pot exposing the roots. I placed that on top of bigger pot with soil added. Gonna really spread her out and try to make up for those males. Did the same with my amnesia haze, into a 20 gal. [​IMG]durban
    [​IMG]amnesia haze
    [​IMG]white widows front left and both back, gorilla glue front right
    [​IMG]
    Gorilla glue
    Sprayed them with some insecticidal soap before sundown. Biggest pest right now are grasshoppers..

• Like Like x 4
  7. Ewc, Compost, horsetail, and comfrey topdress yesterday. Should be set for flower. Plants are stretching out and beginning to show hairs all over. I’m thinking mid aug for first formations. Going to start banana ffj soon and let them do their thing. Released another 3000 ladybugs. Going to release some predator mites once they begin to flower harder. So far everything is happy, healthy, and issue free. Hope to keep it that way! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. #48 Nugz626, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Space is filling up quick, glad I don’t have those other plants in here, would of been too full! Durban’s starting to flower and the white widows are about a week behind. Amnesia haze still stretching and so is gorilla glue. Sprayed them down with garlic, cayenne, and insect soap last night. Hope that helps with grasshoppers.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. A strong EWC compost tea sprayed on the plants helps protect them from grasshoppers too. Everything is looking great here man!

• Like Like x 5
  10. Funny you mentioned that, I got one bubbling right meow. I wish that those mantis’s hatched, I think the seed pods got too wet this spring and they didn’t make it. They would be some good grasshopper hunters.

• Like Like x 2
  11. They sure would be! lol

12. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]white widows are still stretching. I’ve done three training sessions tucking and weaving. They’re finally throwing some hairs so I’m hoping they slow down and start building bud. Durban has some marble sized flowers and amnesia and gorilla glue still stretching hard! I put up new plastic all around the greenhouse so it’s more water right when it comes to rain. Should help with moisture later in the fall. Began banana ffj feedings once a week and kelp once a month. Other then that plain water and mbg topdress. Grasshopper are under control. I mowed around the greenhouse and put molasses and water buckets in the green house. I also go in there in the morning and at night and kill every one I see. Must be doing something leaf damage has been way down.

• Like Like x 3
  13. It’s been awhile, here’s some snaps I took this morning. So far temps and humidity have been great. Mid 70s low 80s and very little rain. Pests seem to be under control with very little grass hopper sightings. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. I love what you have made and done here <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks brotha

2019 Outdoor No-till
    2019 Outdoor No-till

• Like Like x 2
  16. yeh man! that's what i call "making do with what ya got". that's pretty ingenious man. i bet the neighbors think the neighborhood is getting overrun by skunks!

i think it's pretty amazing the plants grow as nice as they seem to be under that opaque plastic.

sweet!

• Like Like x 1
  17. What neighbors lol? I would love a place like that. Seems very peaceful!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I have some neighbors but it’s pretty rural. The only reason there is a fence is to keep the kids from going to the road. Other than that it’s farmland and woodlots. I was born and raised here.
    [​IMG]backyard
    [​IMG]front
    As far as using what I have, that’s always been my moto. Fuck spending money when you don’t have too. Plus my wife can’t say I spend to much on growing weed!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. smdh lol. i went to page one of the journal and there doesnt appear to be nary a neighbor anywhere close. whew boy!

yeh man i really like michigan. it's a great state ime.

• Like Like x 4
  20. I don't know how I missed this till today. Good job man!
    Michigan outdoor grower also. Around the 45th

• Like Like x 1