2019 Outdoor No-till

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Nugz626, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Ya, I was thinking that all morning.. Nature has a way of showing us everything we forgot to prepare for hahah

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. #22 Nugz626, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
    Sc the bigger plants to bring up the lowers. These are gonna be some fat plants! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Going to top the 4 smaller ones started from seed in a couple days. Doused them all in a neem tea today. More to come..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Things are starting to speed up. Topped plants are branching out and the ones I super cropped doubled in size. Almost time to do it again. Giving them a compost tea this afternoon. Also my comfrey is starting to come in nicely. The worms have tripled in population. Still feeding once a week but more.. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Oh and got some new additions last weekend. [​IMG] going to make the greenhouse my ducks home so they can eat all the slugs that come.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Beautiful day for some foraging, hit the jack pot, found some comfrey and some horsetail. [​IMG][​IMG]life time supply of horsetail

• Like Like x 5
  5. We got hit with more rain, greenhouse was flooded again so I put an old sump pump to good use. Dug a hole and a trench going to it. Works perfect. Plants are otherwise doing great. Topped the plants from seed again and super-cropped the ones from clone. They all look lovely. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Good thing they’re not planting corn this year. Nice looking plants!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Got the trellis up, thinking a couple weeks before the reach that. At least it’s done. Plants are looking great. Neem spray tonight.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. All those supports look well done. Plants to:metal:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice screen man! Really upping your game this year! You can fill that trench you made with gravel, lava rocks, perilite, something like that to keep your drain open year around. Excited to see how your grow shapes up this year.

“You are unlimited!”
    Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks bro! Been doing a lot of reading around this forum lately. You guys have been a huge help over the years. In fact I just released 3 praying mantis egg sacs. Saw your little ones crawling around and just had to get some!

• Like Like x 1
  11. They’re super cool!! Was thinking about getting some more to place randomly around my yard. First line of defense to protect my indoor grow, lol.
    Took this last night in the flower room.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. That’s awesome, can’t wait to see them around the yard. I put 2 in the greenhouse and one in my garden. Gonna do lady bugs and predator mites for flower. There’s flowers literally planted everywhere around my yard so hopefully they will stick around for a bit longer.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Realized that I worked 100 yards from a huge comfrey patch, got a bunch hanging. Some went to the chickens, compost, and did some top dressing. Gonna hook the worms up as well. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Plants are lush and growing fast!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. 5 days later, [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Really picking up speed now, temps are climbing to low 80s on the regular now. Gonna get some fans in there soon for some better airflow.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Looking great man! Nice little bushes are getting big!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Been awhile, got a little update. The rain has finally stopped and the heat has jumped into the 90s. Plants are picking up speed and spreading out nicely. Gonna add a second tier trellis soon. The plants from seed were really stretching so I topped all 4 too slow them down and to double my tops. IMG_2719.JPG [​IMG]
    This year’s comfrey patch coming in nice [​IMG]
    Here’s a free amnesia haze plant I’ve been abusing since seed. He/she is my test plant for ferments and other topdresses. Trying to keep it small and strong. [​IMG]
    Added this little koi pond to attract even more predatory insects to my yard. Life is good! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  17. IMG_2727.JPG [​IMG] finished the second tier tonight, kind of hard to tell but the smaller plants have their own climbing up so I can still have a tunnel to walk through. If it’s anything like last year there gonna get tall.

• Like Like x 4
  18. That’s a great job on the screens! Looks like you’re well prepared for this years grow! Woot woot!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Gonna be thick in there, can’t wait man. The transition starts around aug15 so plenty of growing left.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Grow Grow Grow!!!! [​IMG][​IMG]
    IMG_2781.JPG [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3