2019 Outdoor Grow Atlantic Canada

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bushman420, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! Late start to the journal so alot of catching up to do but its looking like a beautiful year eh!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. So heres the garden for the year! 2 g13 and 2 cheese plants! The g13 were the most aggressive of the seeds i started in march, the cheese wernt out till may unfortunately haha, ive been lst'ing like crazy but in my 12 foot X 3 foot plot ove run out of room...whoops ill double it next year haha! So far all is well minus my screen tent rolling over the garden last week! They are ok minus a few "super cropped" tops! Biggest plants ive ever grown personally (3rd year) and they only just showed preflower a week ago! Im excited no doubt haha any thoughts or inputs or questions would be appreciated!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. The whole garden

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. A few pics from a last week

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hey man, looking good. Fellow Canadian here from Ontario, was a late start for us but summer came and the plants are growing like weeds;) What fertilizer are you using?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was going to use the fox farm trio (grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom) but this year just promix bales, sun and rain are all my girls have gotten...i plan to use the tiger bloom once they flower but well see! The secret to my success is a secret to me aswell but i think it has to do with my training methods! Never dissapointed with a 2 inch stock in july!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Check out gaia green in Canada. It's a dry amendment you can just top dress every few weeks! Super easy! 20190709_110500.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yessir i will definitely do that, im paranoid about using ferts so i always keep some on hand but sparingly use them! However those are undeniable results haha! You take them from clone or seed whats the rpugh start date on them? Strain also if ypu dont mind haha

9. That gaia has peaked my interest always love organic fertilizers! I used neptunes harvest 3 years ago with great results aswell but always experimenting

10. Yes I forgot to mention all organic as well! That is a king tut from canuck seeds and I started her mid to late April, no training. Here is a pic May 7th.....earliest pic I have 20190507_182808~2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wow thats some good seed stock! Mine are local years old bagseed making lemonade out of lemons haha

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yours look great man! No lemon there

13. I too am from Ontario. I'll have to look into that fert. I currently use advanced nutrients 3 part micro grow and bloom and it's been working great but that looks like its giving you good results. Organic Is a plus too.

14. Thanks man been a good year but we always strive for better! Starting to pull some males out of a random forest, kept one for seed stock and a house plant haha 20190710_101533.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Any tips for this sexy clone lol?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tie down the branches to try and widen/flatten the canopy! Looks good but next year bigger pots or just in the ground if possible, looks like a healthy girl though...like i said open the canopy expose bottom growth to light get more budding sites in turn also more buds

17. Ok thanks I'll work on opening her up. When's a good time to start using bloom booster lol

Attached Files:

18. Not sure when to reccomend nutes as i usually dont use them i believe you start usong bloom as soon as it turns to flower but some specific research on your particular brand wpuld be more accurate

19. Lol seems like she loves her fox farm soil and good ole water to me should make a decent plant how big should I expect. Amd again thanks for all your knowledge

• Like Like x 1
  20. Definently been paying more attention to the big girl, thats the results side by side of addament training until early flowering vs being a lazy stoner who spent all his peg and rope money on some bud hahaha 20190710_115314.jpg 20190710_115306.jpg 20190710_115321.jpg 20190710_115324.jpg 20190710_115314.jpg 20190710_115306.jpg 20190710_115321.jpg 20190710_115324.jpg 20190710_115342.jpg 20190710_115314.jpg