2019 outdoor coco grow. Pacific NW medical grow, multiple strains.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by TravelTrailerGrower, Jun 5, 2019.

1. This is my second time growing in coco, both times outdoor. Last year I grew half in coco and half in dirt, just in case the coco plants didn't turn out. Everything online seemed to good to be true... This year, no more dirt. Coco was so easy to manage, and the results so mind blowing, I doubt I'll be able to talk myself into growing in dirt again.

This year I'm starting off with 4 strains, will be getting more in the next week. So far I have Purple Punch, Shark Bite, Key Lime Pie, and The Purps. I'm on a list to get a couple of CBD plants, and may pick up one more non CBD stain then. CBD really helps with my arthritis so I got to make sure I have some, that's about all I grew last year and have plenty of oil left so I'm going heavy the other way this year. 20180905_191322_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Beautiful

Sent from my SM-G965W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thank you. That pic was from last year's garden. The closest ones where in dirt. The tallest in the back was in coco and hit 9 feet tall. I aim to beat that this year.

4. So I've added a few strains. Getting ready to do some transplanting and I'll take some pics. I now also have Blue Dream, Cotton Candy, High Royal (CBD), and a Dosido. So 8 strains total this year. 11 plants, 3 Purple Punch plants and probably two Shark Bite, if the one in the cloner makes it, it only has one root and in afraid it will break when I transplant it. We'll see.