2019-2020 Shot glass grow challenge!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dead Head OG, Jan 2, 2019.

1. I think I saw a reveg clone in here... that is cheating!!!
    ;)

On a serious note, it’s way harder to do this grow from seed than clone, especially a reveg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pretty sure you get to do One seed and one clone. I agree seeds harder.

• Like Like x 3
  3. So this is a bit off the topic... Did you make that trellis system or purchase it somewhere? I have been wanting to use a sturdier, more permanent trellis than netting but wasnt sure if something like this was made and sold somewhere or if people were just making it themselves. I run a 4'x4' flower tent and just want something i can clean off between cycles instead of replacing netting each time

• Like Like x 2
  4. Will this work.. seems like its exactly what ur looking for!!

Adjustable height.. plenty of tie down spots even has holes to fit bamboo to hold ur buds up if they happen to get to heavy..

IMG_1643.JPG IMG_1644.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. has anybody harvested theyre tenth of a gram shot glass grow yet! yall are literally gonna get less than a bowl lff the shot glass plant.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. They'll get a bong rip worth. :laughing:

However this was kinda cool to see it actually work.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. [​IMG]this is about as small as gets for me . I dont ever flower in such small containers cause its almkst never worth the time it takes to keep them alive it will probably be a single eighth at very best.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mini Palm Tree Status Achieved

[​IMG]

EXTREMELY slow growth, it’s just an extra Felony sitting in my tent :/ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. I work construction. I just cut a spare piece of fencing from a job and mounted it in the tent with wiring. Works amazing. It was originally for my dad when he grew in the tent but he’s gone for now so it’s mine again.

• Like Like x 2
  10. This made me laugh.
    What would the judge really say? Or the cops?
    It’s 6 mature plants and 12 immature plants.
    We have a “Care taker” license so I don’t have a limit on the amount we can have.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Lol, glad I could make u chuckle this morning friend

I think the judge would absolutely ENJOY giving me an extra felony over a tiny Lil plant like that.

“It’s hemp your honor”

• Like Like x 2
  12. Do they ever actually come and CHECK on your grow? Being a caretaker? How would they know if u were growing extra?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yea it’s a pretty stupid license they never come check or ask any of ur patients. Pretty much just an excuse to grow a bunch of weed. 6 per “Patient”. We have around 40 customers as an operation so we COULD have 240 plants lol.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hey you could pull it off... tell her she’s gotta keep growing it to find out. Tell her to post updates on here to please.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. [​IMG]
    2/9/19
    Still staying extra small. I figured out why it’s growing so small.... 34f at night and 60f max in the daytime. And 9 hours of light.
    I’ll be able to harvest by the end of 2050 at this rate.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  16. Jack's Cleaner still going.
    0215191444.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG][​IMG]The clone and other seedling are doing decent. Little algae problem cause the clear shot glass. the other little seedling died :/ i will plant another one after my harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  18. One on the right seems to be budding.. how much yeild are you expecting off that bad girl??

19. Hopefully 4-5 pounds :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Yea i chopped mynes down a couple days ago.. its drying now.. im hoping for about the same when i get a dry weight