2018 dui for weed in LA southern California

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by elimon818, Mar 23, 2018.

1. I'm writing this post because there seems to me lack of weed DUI experiences from a-z to final outcome
    I think this will help anyone going through this and what they can do to defend themselves.

july 2017 i got pulled over for touching carpool lane lines when the freeway curved it was about 1 am last time I had smoked was like 6 hours ago so he pulls me off the freeway and asks me if I knew why I got arrested I said yes I said that was my bad control of the car when the freeway was curving he them ask me to follow his finger and somehow he tricked me to say I failed and made me do field sobriety test. now

1. don't admit you drank or smoked or that you even smoke even if they scare you don't worry just deny.
    2. if you have nothing to hide don't deny the tests
    3.if he says you smell like weed just say I don't smell anything so he then does a breath test and I blow 0000000000000000000! nothing
    he then tells me "ok tell me the truth have you smoked? they make it seem like they're going to let you off the hook if you tell them you did. bull shit says you never did ! that's were I fucked up.

so I spend one night in jail got my Infiniti impounded and for some weird reason they gave me my license back and I called DMV for a phone hearing and said my license is fine for now.

IMPORTANT! get a lawyer! please! ask your family or whatever if you don't have funds credit card whatever you can do payments!
    if you're in LA and if its just a weed dui they will most likely not file it the first court date your lawyer goes and months later I got a letter from City Attorney for a negotiating a plea deal.
    fight fight fight fight it don't settle for wet reckless tell this to your lawyer that even a public defender can do that. push back ! so what we did is got a doctor to write a letter to show that weed cant impair you and can not be tested for active THC. etc then they offered a dry reckless! which is a good deal.but kept fighting it and I finally got news that they got it down to a (Speed ex) which will till fuck up your driving record but that's ok in LA everyone has fucked up records lol look just fight it. short story short do research and get an MJ lawyer with good reviews! there is a way out in total this cost me 5k! with laywer and $500-speed ex ticket. but I keep my career in the car business and I don't have to file sr22 or nothing like that just a drag race ticket you'll be fine! I know its kind unorganized but don't hesitate to ask me about anything about my case.
    speed ex/drag racing: pretty much sped ex is going at a certain speed to impress someone

• Like Like x 1
  2. important! we also did our own testing of the blood from that day i was a 2.6 ng after 4 hours but i have high tollerance. tell yout lawyer to request one from the judge thats what won my case do your own testing if your lawyer doesnt want to do that go to another lawyer that will some wont let you tell them waht to do. get one that knows what to do!

• Like Like x 1
  3. You sound like you have been taken for a fool by he police and you are trying to help others out.

I'm joking I'm twisting your story now... anyway don't drive around high

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yes I did indeed and I’m 22 I learn from my mistakes. And no I don’t drive high I just had weed in my system.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. In the eyes of the law and employers they class it as the same thing if you have been tested if it's in your system they say your high lol.

I'm 25 so it makes me more of a man than you.

Anyway I won't hypocrit you lad because I've been to prison for having a police chase with weed in the car lol

6. If I had a police chase in the USA for having weed in the car they would have probably shot and killed me for what I did and how careless I was.

7. Lol if your white you’ll be home with a ticket haha racial profiling here is really an issue. weed is legal here but yeah man cops are pieces of shit here not all of them though but most are. All we can do is live and learn brotha

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lol the cunt nearly killed me in my home town I could outrun the police in my car but one day I came across a officer in a fast car and I couldn't escape it and I flipped the car and they caught me and sent me to prison for 3 months.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yh im white british. I used to drive around with a foot long spliff out the window with and always had a car full of women lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I’ve got different advice - just don’t smoke inside the car where they’re gonna smell it. If your car doesn’t smell like weed there’s almost no chance of getting busted unless you act silly.

J

11. Dude - you really really think you’re gonna outrun the police? Seriously? Police who have radios?

Kkkkkk - I’ve got a joker who thinks he’s gonna outrun us - he’s heading north on Main St right now - set up the Spike strips. After you catch him beat him up for putting the rest of society at risk as he’s blowing through stop signs on the wrong side of the road”...

You’re lucky you didn’t kill someone.

J

12. Dude your a moron just smoke a cigarette

13. Uh huh... lol

So in order to avoid immature name calling, instead of saying “moron” in return I’ll refer to you as Very Smart Guy lol

At least this moron didn’t end up in prison and have felonies on my record for the rest of my life for trying to outrun police with radios like Very Smart Guy did LOL

Who’s the Mo€0n now lol

Or put moms in minivans with their little kids at risk of being killed as Very Smart Guy cranks through red lights and other assorted shenanigans.

“I'm 25 so it makes me more of a man than you.

Man - I had no idea that age was the deciding factor when it came to manhood hehe

Well - it’s been real - somethin’... lol I’m out

J

• Like Like x 2
  14. dude i’m not tryna be a dick but you should not be driving and smoking if you can’t get away with it 6 hours after smoking, that cop didn’t have to know shit.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh I saw you read my post in some other thread lol.

I only just read this jerry and realised you were referring to me ha ha ha.

Anyway at least my story about me trying to outrun the cops in my car was a bit cooler than this guy's story ha ha

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. lol i know i dont smoke weed and drive

17. #17 TuckerMad, Feb 9, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    Get a good lawyer and you will be fine, I all depends also if this is your first offense or not and unfortunately what judge you will get assigned. I remember that when I had something similar (I was busted for possession. I had a few ounces on me and my arresting officer ignored the fact that I have a medical marijuana card and charged me with possession and intention to distribute as well as a DUI) I was freaking out and I started looking for a lawyer after I got bailed out. My mom made sure that I got the best legal representation out there because honestly it was such bogus charges I wanted to rip my hair out.
    I think that in cases like this it all is circumstantial (since you don admit to anything) so I think that what you need to do is learn more about find a good lawyer like I said before. I would suggest you learn more about the legal procedures that are in LA and make sure that you are prepared. Other then that I am hoping you will be fine

18. No shit
    WRONG. Holy shit this is the worst legal advice I've ever seen. NEVER take a field sobriety test if you're not required to by law in your state (make sure you know beforehand and be aware cops lie). They're designed to be failed by even sober people. Never, ever, ever, EVER jump through those bullshit hoops that will only be used against you.
    Just don't say anything. He says he smells weed. Say nothing. The less you talk the better.

We don't have objective tests to prove someone is currently high like we do with alcohol yet. If you're going to drive don't smell like weed, don't have your car smell like weed and don't look high. Don't give any reason for cops to suspect you may be. Just be fucking smart. It's not a game cops are sharks out here but if you're careful and you're smart they won't have shit on you. Any time you get behind the wheel know that you may get pulled over. The vast majority of people get screwed over because they're caught slacking.