2016 Marijuana Organic Outdoor Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Dillweedsicl, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Hello! This is a little late, but I will post my grow journal so far.

August 5, 2016:
    I planted 10 White Widow Autoflower seeds. So far, the plants aren't doing well. I found a place that is covered with wild roses and bramble fruits, like blackberries. It's almost inaccessible (I can access it). I weeded 2 areas and planted the seeds. So far, only one seed had came up but then it died. I think the reason why is either because there wasn't enough water, it was too hot, or pillbugs ate them. But, I have some hope for the seeds because the seeds may just be waiting until next year to germinate, and then most of the plants will do good, hopefully. But, the lesson is to plant the seeds in pots next time and then plant them in their final grow place.
    1476387471141.jpg
    1476387506607.jpg
    1476387526178.jpg
    1476387548129.jpg
    1476387562831.jpg

August 17, 2016:
    One plant has come up! Hooray! Hopefully, I can keep this plant alive. Tomorrow, I may or may not water it because I am going to the beach. I have to wake up pretty early to go water the plant. I'm thinking about buying another strain, which is Amnesia Haze Autoflower and maybe grow it indoors.
    1476387808111.jpg

October 13, 2016:
    My place has been cut down completely! I am so mad! I didn't even want to look at the place, so I just ditched the place and haven't gone to the place for a while. But I need to go back. I didn't check on my plants, so I need to see if there are plants I can pot up and bring to an indoor grow spot. I also need to see if there are any seeds in the ground that I can dig up and save for later planting. Wish me luck that I find some of my seeds!
    1476388171473.jpg

2. Update: I couldn't find the seeds. :( Oh well! I guess I just have to either find new seeds or buy new seeds.

3. That sucks bro.....where are you from? Just wondering since you were planting it now....must be in a decent locale

4. I'm actually not planting them now, I started planting I think around July. These events happened a while ago, and I'm just recording them now. I put the dates of when I actually started recording them. Now, where I live, it's too late to plant now.

Go Green and Stay Stoned!

5. Sorry to here it didnt go well maybe next season