2014 Uks Outdoor Guerilla Grows - Epic-Adventures... Round 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by billyeye101, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Ahh ok. The one in the pic looks pretty nice what was your yield off that? This season I plan on doing a few different training methods. Supercrop, lst, and topping on a few. Some just top/fim and supercrop. And some just lst and maybe topping. Trying to see what works best for me and also need them low to avoid being spotted. Gotta keep it safe!

Lift. Smoke.

2. #102 billyeye101, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014

Yeah i did the supercropping as well but don't do it in august like i did, proper stressed them out, just topping n lst'n this time round, i lst'd for stealth also. top/lst will work wonders for you.

Yeah the AJ was nice, think i got the weight somewhere...
    Apple Jack - 22g - got lots of these still, very hardy plant and stinky.

Think this season i'll get 2oz off them, extra sunlight n love. :bongin:

Shit all, forgot to mention my update on Monday.

Plot 1 lovely morning in the east it was, so when i got there after dropping stuff off, i lighted 1 up for the big ass sun. :love:  1 love is the sun and smoking, beats anything. :bongin:
    View attachment 134926
    View attachment 134927
    View attachment 134928

View attachment 134929
    View attachment 134930

Plot 2 tomorrow..

3. Looking goood! in the 5th pic , are those holes filled with your compost? do you pre fill your holes well in advance? or put compost in just before the seedlings are ready to go in the ground when transplanting?

4. #104 billyeye101, Feb 27, 2014

The 3 holes is the native soil turned over proper muddy back in Jan, then when i went back few days ago, i had a 50ltr hole there with my old organic soil from last season, so i use that to sprinkle it on top of all 3 holes, you can see the old hole underneath them with the grass top filled back in.

Come mid march i'll be turning it all over again then adding all the shitzzzzzzzzz to them

5. Ahh i see yeaah!! bought some epson salts, havnt used it before, dont know if you have ever used that? someone recommended it to encourage chlorophyll production, any thoughts?

6. #106 billyeye101, Feb 27, 2014

Yeah i used it last season sprinkle some on the top of soil and let the rain water it in.

Did it 4 times during the season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1CDJ98ZAQ

7. Holy hell thats gonna be alot of plants in the open! You arent scared of them being spotted from above?

Lift. Smoke.

Nope, but all in pot for this 1 again, used this Plot last season Lift.

9. Oh ok I gotcha man.

Lift. Smoke.

10. cheers man, seeds came today!

Yeah yeah... getting all mine mid March..

Strains like,

ThaiPassion
    (Thaipan2.0 x Danish Passion) x Short term amnesia​
    (Semi-Auto Hybrid)
    This strain is perfect for the northern growers as it will be ready for harvest mid august- late august (tested at 54<sup>o</sup> N latitude, in dk)
    Plants will start flowering between 3rd and 5th week after sowing.
    Normally these will grow to medium sized plants (80-150cm)
    Type: Hybrid (indoor/outdoor/greenhouse)
    Harvest: August
    Fragrance: Sweet/spicy
    Taste: Spicy/minty
    Yield: Very good yields despite the smaller size
    Due to their smaller size, these are perfect for stealth growing
    13 seeds pr pack
    Organically bred

12. Ahh right man, i thought you already had all of them haha? Thai passion sounds great!

Still got loads to get, 120 bagseeds going in a new home all the rest will make it up for plots as soil is better don;t wanna waste bagseeds on it.. The Apple Jacks n hacks will still be at plots...

14. Hi guys going for my first grow (greenhouse 6x8ft) in the south east, south facing plenty of sun.
    I'm going for the obvious choice of autos (northern lights, cheese and another) and was thinking of getting a set of 3 done in 10lt pots and 1 week from harvest get another lot out that has already started vegging and hope to repeat it for 1 last crop so i hope 3 in all.
    So what do you guys recommend I was thinking of some soil with perlite mix and some canna A+B (am I right in reading no nutes for autos for first 2 weeks then A then flush then B then flush?) although I am up for any kind of alternatives (cheaper = better) so any help from you guerillas in the mist would be usefull.

Thanks and keep toking peeps.

15. I would reccomend using an organic soil mix. There is a thread in the organic section made for beginners that teaches about how to make one. And instead of nutes you can top dress, or feed plants with teas.

Lift. Smoke.

16. #117 patmullet69, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    hi guys, i have a couple of possible plots found but there in amoungst a ring of trees, will they be getting enough sun in there? i could find other spots but there the least likely to be found! 

Find the south facing sunlight look at it and...... look a bit higher and imagine the sun higher at that point come june/july

I have a real plot with a forest right next to it and the sun drops behind the trees come... late August.

Lets see a pic so we can get more of an insight.

Will  get some up as soon as i can not around at the minute! if i dig holes and fill em with native soil and cow manure would that do for nutes? I can get chicken and sheep manure aswell if that make it any better! on quite a low budget atm and dont think ill be able to get to a garden store :/ the joys of living in rural ireland! 

How do i protect my plants from insects? more so the flying ones, slugs aint a problem!

19. Hey SW and fellow G.growers hope all is well!

Apologies for my belated reply, been busy with work ect.. same old shiz lol.
    So update - I have found myself 2 pretty sweet spots so far, well hidden and out of sight but still, for being in a forest, has a lot of light as ive gone for openings in the trees to ensure a decent amount of sunlight for my ladies. Ive overturned the soil which as you can imagine is amazing, just years of broken down leaves, ferns, twigs, moss ect and also have mixed in, compost-verm-perlite-worm castings and bone meal into the native stuff to help it out a little. My only concern is around 1.5-2ft deep, im hitting stones that are scattered, just wondering if this will be a problem for my girls root systems.. I was planning on going straight into ground but now that ive uncovered these scattered stones, i am thinking about taking big enough pots up for my autos, digging a foot into the ground to get say a 3rd of the pot in the ground and removing the base of the pots for the roots to do their thing, any thoughts would be great!
    Also, is there anything ive missed that would be beneficial to the soil that i may not have already added.. Coco blocks im going to hold back on until next year as its my first attempt at growing EVER and plus cant seem to find it anywhere but think what ive put in so far should do the job! Other things i may add at a later date will be epson salts - best time to add the salts would be.... and duck and chicken poo from my parents girls mixed with wood shavings, thinking that would be good for the soil but may attract foxes so may be a bad idea - unsure there!! In 2 weeks time i will test the PH levels of the soil to see where im at. Im going to start making compost tea for feed after 2 weeks of just water with the autos - just waiting on fish tank pump to arrive to get the brew started! 
    And finally i was wondering if you could recommend any decent UK based seed sites for autos mainly, ive read a lot of bad things with peeps ordering from the US and Canada for it to take up to a few months to arrive or worst case.. not arriving at all!! 
    Ill be taking pictures of the plots next weekend so you all will get a clearer picture of what im doing my best to describe lol and i thank whoever has taken the time to read this. Any information you guys can share will be much appreciated! 
    Until next time guys - Happy growing and tasty smoking!

S.C.G