2014 Uks Outdoor Guerilla Grows - Epic-Adventures... Round 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by billyeye101, Jan 26, 2014.

For ya autos plant them Mid May like i'm doing. Autos love loads hrs of light.. Photos can be planted April 1st.. its what i'm going for.

Mild up here as well.

Getting the bug by seeing the lovely light nights creeping in and the early light mornings, loved going out at 3am lol.

Got any pics to show, use Photoshop to edit ya pictures.

2. plot 1 corner field - 12 holes dug filled with horse manure  plot1.jpg

gonna be durban and some low ryders there 

3. That plots looks nice, did you mix in some native soil as well as the horse manure or are you getting some compost to top it up.?

4. Well what ragleaf will do is lift the manure out of the holes, before the plants are ready, and put around the area then fill the holes with one part compost one part vercumilite up to the top, this method allows time for the soil in the bottom of the holes to become rich in nutrients but not to rich so that the manure burns the roots, will use the excess manure to put round the base of the plants  

You know your stuff, got it down to a T Rag :bongin:  I'll just sit back and watch your gg :metal:

6.  decided to go with your plan having mini green houses, just got the one for now, there so simple!

Will keep you posted
    RL

peace 

7. Rabbit Fence up today, biggest problem where i am is rabbits, so worth the bit of money for a good fence RL.jpg

Yeah when i got mine delivered i open 1 up, unzip its case then took it out and it popped up in seconds.

Dead easy there like. I got 4 but still need 2 more lol :ey:

Canny fence, how high she at?

I'm doing single plant fencing only, just in case any rabbits or any other small animals get in. :confused_2:

9. man your gonna have loads of ganga, where will you dry it? just above knee high, how do you fix your fencing down? pegs?

10. #90 billyeye101, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014

That's the idea pal.

I say no more really on that but it will be dried and cured for many months to come.

I'm going for 3ft in height for my cages.. i trust nowt :eek:  Going to line fishing line across the outside of every plot 3/4ft in height to stop the pesky deers, this worked at 1 plot i tested it out on, worked a treat. :metal:

Will take some pics tomorrow morning as going on a mission :ey:

Oh i use bamboo sticks to keep my fencing down, tie them to the fence with ties etc.
    I do cages like this Rag,
    View attachment 134469
    View attachment 134466
    View attachment 134467
    View attachment 134468
    Also some more lovely buds, at lat 55 don't forget all.
    View attachment 134464
    View attachment 134463
    View attachment 134465

11. Been out first light this morning.

Plot 3 & 4, dropped off the mini greenhouses, pots, coco bales & the vermiculite.

Was a lush morning in the East :bongin:  so lighted 1 up for the bad ass sun! :metal:

Plot 3 Patch 1
    View attachment 134485

Patch 2
    View attachment 134486

Plot 4
    View attachment 134487

Getting well excited now all :ey:

SW

12. Looking good SW!  be sure to go with bamboo sticks then, got plenty.

SPRING IS APON US!!

Same.

Yeah still got 2 more drop offs for the other 2 Plots then i'm done til mid March lol dig in the coco amendments etc, make the line beds.. pop up the gh and fill the small pots up, then wait till April to drop off the tap rooted seeds then a good soaking then weekly visits then May In Ground.

14. Best way to keeps slugs at bay, with little copper rings, they dont go near them, made 25

Attached Files:

15. for me it's bigger the plant then slugs can go away, 1/2ft plants in mgh's till plant in ground May, maybe some slug pellets just in case.

16. Has anyone grown a few plants inside so they are big enough to go outside then, plant them and come back every 2 weeks. Would most of them survive?

Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

17. yeah i just had a bad problem with slugs every year lol, will these mghs give alot of protection from them? and rabbits too?

Yeah but i'll prob add a towel for extra heat and to fill in gaps.. still gonna sprinkle some slug pellets around the greenhouses and add fishing line around them as a protection from deers... rabbits should be ok, but keep the mghs tied down strong as well.

My thinking anyway lol

19. Hey new to this thread and not in uk but im doing a guerilla grow this year as well so think ima join along. Spike do you get a better yield by doing your fences like that? Seems like it would since it helps support branches.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

No, my lst work was ok but stressed them out loads so the fuckers flowered later. Topping/Lst'n makes average size buds to all tops, so me lst's the plants made all them heads grow up together.

This season i'm just gonna bend them over come August, then come sep or oct i'll have much much bigger than this,
    did the method last season on 1 plant. Worked a treat.
    View attachment 133754