2014 Uks Outdoor Guerilla Grows - Epic-Adventures... Round 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by billyeye101, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #41 smither123, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Depends. With my regular seeds i started 20th of April . after the last frost and when the days are getting longer and warmer. With autos you can plant them whenever from april. If you want the best yields plant around june when there is longer sunner, and hotter days. if you want to get them started and grow then april ish. May seems a reasonable month.

Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

Hahaha not 100+ autos billy.

More photos than autos though... you'll be surprise what i'll be pulling by July and onwards.. This season gonna blow. :metal:  fuck our short seasons, so many strains which work well for us brits pal.

Prob April or May it's really up to your last Frost in your area. :ey:

Keep this thread going all... got a pic here for yous...

Just Plot 3 Patch 2,
    View attachment 133644
    this will be turned over on Saturday then i'll add some chicken poo to it.. Same for Plot 5 then i'm done thank fuck.

All i need to do now is buy some seeds, 4mini greenhouses, seedling soil, pots, coco blocks, amendments & some wire caging. 

Getting fucking excited. :eek:

3. #43 smither123, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Awesome , my m8s is giving me loads of bag seeds. Hopefully will have around 10 - 15 bag seeds plant. Going to be buying some autos but not sure yet and might buy some mold resistants regular strains. Could be a good year depending if i can find a few good plots and most of the seeds are females ;)
    Still not on scale with yours spike ;) hopefully my plant won't get calcium defiancey and half of it get robbed this time.. But that was my fault because i was stupid enough to tell one of my best friends who i thought i trusted where it was. Never trust anyone with weed. Luckily it was only a couple of ounces.

4. This damn rain is relentless - if it doesn't dry out a bit my prep plans for this weeked are up the swanny.

5. #45 billyeye101, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014

Bag seeds are good and surprising... :ey:

For my photo strains like Purple Maroc & KC Mango and some super hacks... oh and the bag seeds "apple jacks, pineapple kush & lemon kush" :confused_2:  who knows :ey:

And for the scale, well... i'm doing the numbers as I'm Lat 55 and mould comes quick, if the Purple Marocs start moulding i'll pull at 6wks in.. cause the smoke i got last season from them 6wks in was a lovely smoke :bongin:  that's all i say, same for the KC Mango. :metal:

Lol it's lovely here nice and dry, rains on the nights now whoop :metal:

Went to Plot 3 Patch 2 and finished it. :bongin:

Found lots of these
    View attachment 133695
    and other worms, so..... Organic again for me whoop :love:  this soil is partying already hahahaha rock on....! :yay:

Patch 2 complete, 
    Before
    View attachment 133644

After
    View attachment 133696
    added some chicken poo pellets oh and the grass was a nightmare to get through, got a compost pile now of all the top grass for mulch come May. :metal:

Plot 5 tomorrow.
    Update
    Went to Plot 5 and did some digging lol this Plot is small but will house 3 Monsters. 2 Purple Marocs & 1 KC Mango, all day sun here.
    View attachment 133749

Hope everyone is busy out there!

SW

6. #46 billyeye101, Feb 9, 2014
  7. Spike, what strain was your biggest yielder? Which was the best smoke?

KC mango - 35g - will grow these again in full sunlight
    Purple Marocs - in total was 35g - will defo grow these again
    Apple Jack - 22g - got lots of these still, very hardy plant and stinky
    Shiva Skunk - 26g - prone to mould but ok on yield
    Northern Lights - 7.5g - stinky as fuck lovely but moulded to hell

I would say Purple Maroc or KC Mango they were strong for me @ 6wks of flowering before mould started to take over...

KC Mango for me though :bongin:

9. Cool, and these were all auto's?

10. #51 billyeye101, Feb 9, 2014

No, all above post not autos. I had a NL auto & photo lol

11. The fucking field is flooded lol like this is ganja rot city. No prep possible. But I opened up to someone - shit or bust - so now i have some new avenues to explore. I have 22 to plant I can only do 5 or 6 in my plot so we shall see....... It gets more complicated but I will keep you informed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You gg with this person? be careful.. I'd still do a few more plots that they'd not know of. Keep searching and you'll find ya Plots bro.

SW

13. I hear you And Yeah, I have my original plot that will remain mine alone. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Nice 1 bro.

The dude has access to 40 acres of unused private woodland attached to an industrial unit so its worth the risk.... I know him well.... going to check it out tomorrow..... my original plot is a mess after the flooding so nothing to do there until it dries out.

16. I doubt he would find a few plants in 40 acres unless he saw you go to it :p

17. @[member="cheesemonger"]

18. I'm forward in better spirits again this year...will be coin 75 Jamaican bag seeds 10 auto new York from pyramid seeds 5 auto afghan mass from 00 seeds both feminised as well as 30 reg afghans....will be going in ground direct.I already have a few bag seeds going they were in better the bush from the 2nd day of their lives and are about 9 days old.my spots all get sun from sun up to sun down.....they will be watered by a gravity fed irrigation system using a 55gal drum and a hose timer in addition to the rain.....

My soil consists of a very simple base soil amended with sheep manure blood and bone meal mycorrihzae fungi kelp meal rocc phosphate humid acid bat guano n azomite

19. #60 billyeye101, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014

Spot on, nice to see you back Fari!...

Them strains sound yummy hope they work for you.

You got them started off already indoors or outdoors? lol oh and such a nice soil recipe there. that gonna give you some beauts come end of season. :bongin:  all day sunny spots as well man your gonna rock it, keep us updated ATB :metal:

Anyway on my side since all prep is done, i started shopping online yeah !!

Got myself 8 Organic Coir Blocks which expand to 70ltrs each.

Some Vermiculite 50ltrs

200 seedling pots

4 mini pop up greenhouses

That's it for this month.

Next month will be seeds and amendments like blood & bone meal, potash etc oh and the seedling soil..

April plant out in greenhouses,
    Autos 1st of May though for extra hrs of light.