2014 Uks Outdoor Guerilla Grows - Epic-Adventures... Round 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by billyeye101, Jan 26, 2014.

Femaleseeds - Purple Maroc.
    Not the most potent strain in the world but can do well outside.

2. #2202 billyeye101, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  3. The one stripped bare was by you i take it or has it been nabbed ?

4. Look at the pic above lol sad times as i chopped it down and stripped it haha i will not get ripped this season, i did very well pal.

5. I would never have thought you still had any out Spike. How much weight did you get in total?

6. got 7 left out pal gonna chop them on Saturday.

Atm i think i got 30+oz but some gone now if ya know what i mean, smoking etc lol

Treats are great :metal:

Apple Jack weighed the most, got 3oz i reckon chopped the rest this morning fucking stinks pal and stil green, fuck it ya'll not believe me haha look below
    :hello:
    Plot 3 Closed
    Chopped the Apple Jack and the runty s x a x cdg

Apple Jack is 9wks in and chopped this morning without the top colas [​IMG] yes that's right i did chop them 8days ago to prevent mould, unfortunately they had about 10% mould but glad to get them home, the other stuff had filled out and mini colax's hidden in the buds whoop.
    [​IMG]

S x A x CDG
    I did chop the main top stuff off her around 3wks ago, this is what was left, she was even tinier [​IMG].
    [​IMG]

And the Apple Jack ripped up out of the ground! almighty APPLE JACK [​IMG]  STILL FUCKING GREEN IN NOVEMBER LAT 55 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Closed till Marchish

7. you did well spike! so how many plants did you put out in total? and how many yeilded?

8. Doing seeds soon peeps, aple jack x didn't work but still got loads of others that worked lik the rd x typhoons.

9. Typhoon crosses mainly. mix up for all.

Will send 5seeds out at a time.

Please PM me your save addy.

Some freebies might get added as well as it's XMAS TIME

SW

10. Anything similar for this year?
    lol on my phone, after posting I ended up on last page just seen link 😂

11. rekon im going to put mine outside on sunday 20 of them and I duno what are gonna be males and females so gotta plant them away from each other to stop pollinating. is that right guys?

12. Finishing off with last seasons Pictures from end of Oct.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nov 6th
    [​IMG]

Nov 10th
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jan 25th
    [​IMG]

13. Hi Guys

Can anyone who has success with an auto outdoor in the UK let me know what strain it was?
    Il be starting pretty soon in Ireland. A few years back i grew indoors with CFLs and did pretty well for my 1st time. I also grew outdoors a few years back. The plants where huge and healthy however they were not autoflowering and i lost the whole batch by the end of Septemeber as it just stopped flowering when the weather got cold.

Im thinking of growing purple power. It seems to do well in the UK. So it should do well in Ireland.

I should also point out that im not interested in huge yields (although that would be a nice bonus) depending on the price i plan on buying 10 seeds. Hopefully 7/8 will survive and i would be happy with 4/5 ounces from them.

14. Royal queen seeds, northern lights, bluematic, caramel, and a few others I have had success with.

Dutch passion, mazar, blueberry, ultimate I have had success with.

And a few others. Trying out auto pink diesel x amnesia this year but going slow. Not a good start.

Chef.

~~~~/\~~~~~\0/~~~~

15. Thanks Chef,

Il probably go with Northern Lights. Il keep you updated on the progress.