2014 Nevada Governor Vows to support Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ScriabinAnime, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Back in the mid 90's my best friend got caught in Nevada with a pipe that had resin in it, and a baggie with a couple of flecks of green in the corner. Because he didn't want to spend his life in juvie until he was eighteen, he agreed to a plea bargin and spent a year in one of those bootcamps for "troubled" teens. He still has psych issues because of that.

Good to see some progress being made.

2. Yeah nevada use to be super strict on cannabis, always good to see representatives openly pro marijuana, hopefully he's not bullcrapping like obama administration was about leaving medical states alone.

3. positivity!!!!!!!!!!

4. If you look at some of the other stuff this guy had on his senate race page you'll see he is not what I would call a feasible candidate. Unfortunate.

5. Ya to be honest I would prefer him to be Governor of a padded cell. Read some of his other video titles, This guy is whacko.

Some titles incude:

FEMA ZOMBIE RABIES FLU CONTAGION COVERUP Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek

THE NEW WORLD ORDER FOR DUMMIES 101 Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek

VIRAL ZOMBIE UFO CRASH DISASTER FULL-SCALE EXERCISE Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek

OBAMA WILL KILL PREGNANT WOMEN TO GET YOUR GUNS Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek

MR. OBAMA, PUT ME ON THE WHITE HOUSE KILL LIST! Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek

6. sorry guys I supposed since he adamantly claimed himself future govornor, i only checked a website or two to see its legitimacy. guess it's not legit