2014 NCAA tournament

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Toptics, Mar 20, 2014.

1. My apologies for making this thread but it'd be great to have a Topic revolved around just this 2014 madness.

Who does everyone have making it to the final four, championship game, and most importantly who's gunna pull the W and bring the trophy home??

I got Michigan state, Arizona,Louisville, and Kansas. With Michigan state bringing it home against Louisville.

Does anyone really think Whichita state has a chance of making a run even though ending the season undefeated....

What teams going to surprise us?

What do you think is the hardest division to come out on top.

Let's talk basketball fellas. I'd love to hear some opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The way Louisville has played the last two games, I'm concerned they won't get there even though the defending champs have what it takes.  

Michigan has the offense, but I'm not impressed that much with their defense.  They seem to be the same team last year which may get them to the final four but I don't think it'll seal the deal with a trophy.

Arizona doesn't have the offense.   Defense wins championships (football and basketball) but you still have to be able to score.  The teams that are balanced have the best chance. You at least need both D and O in the top 20. 

Michigan St. also doesn't have the defense.  However, Michigan St. is hard to judge because of the injuries.  I think they are clicking right now, and that's what you need in March. 

I think Louisville has the best balance and best chance to win it all, and the stats agree (so does Vegas).  However, they aren't clicking the way Michigan St. is and they need to in order to repeat.  I think Michigan St. versus Louisville is the obvious championship game, but if Louisville doesn't step it up soon I think it will be Michigan and Michigan St, with State taking home a 3rd trophy. 

3. Whooooo! Kentucky ends Wichita State's perfect season! Fuck yeah!

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--