2014 Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by I Wayne, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Here I have 2 Samsara Seeds- Love Potion (Fem). The first 2 pictures are of plant 1 and all the other pictures are of plant 2. They have been in the ground for 5 months and according to the strain description, they have 3 more weeks to go. However.....

A lot of plant 2 developed mold this past week. Plant 1 only had one little cola with mold in it. I cut off all the large and small colas with mold in them.The forecast is cloudy and rainy for the next 4 days! I am really torn between letting them go for another 1-2 weeks or to cut them down.

Attached Files:

2. Blah- thread got duplicated. If a mod sees, please keep this thread and delete the other.
    Thanks

3. let them go bro, keep cutting out mold. If it gets out of hand cut them down try removing some big fan leaves to help with airflow. Im fighting mold aswell

4. It just doesn't seen worth it to keep cutting off colas that get infected, just to get a week or two of extra weight. Why should I risk it all getting infected when I can salvage what I have now? It literally is shit for the next 4 days -.- raining all day today and no sun yesterday..