2013 UKs Outdoor Guerilla Grows - Epic-Adventures...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by billyeye101, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I'm getting several lowryders to guerilla with, if you are going for stealth they are definitely a good option because they don't grow taller than a meter (I'd guess this might change a bit if you plan in the ground & not a pot) and as far as I know they have real dense bud.

Only downside is they are pretty pricey as far as I know, almost £50 for five auto feminized on the sites I've looked at, atm trying to find them cheaper as I'm after more than 5.

2. Well ill have to get ordering some autos n give it a go then for this year any1 any recommendations as to which strain would suit me
    54. North and in n.ireland so I don't get the same summer heat as England summer. don't get past 20 here n thats for like a week

3. Man i went window shopping just to price stuff up today and shadeofgreen has a lot of organic stuff.. only thing is blood meal and bone meal all in 1 hmmm don't want that like haha they had some organic compost and organic farm manure so gonna buy a lot of them and some canna coco to mix in.

4. When Y'all planning to start them seeds boys???

I know its only 9 of Jan but I'm itchin to start already!!!!!!!! :devious:

Don't think I'm gonna be able to start until May this year!!

And I'm almost out of bud as it is!!!

I recon I'm gonna invest in a small L.E.D auto grow op Usin mainly the sun on my window ledge to tide me over until then!!

Worth a try, I recon!

OPTIMIZE the sun make use of all that you already have before giving away your dimes ;) on your window ledge and L.E.Ds for supplement
    I recon gettin a few autos in the bag early would help me out a great deal and should be pretty easy!!

I'l show you guys how it goes when I start it!!

FUCK costly lights!!!

SUNLIGHT is the only way !!

PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking:

5. I got 3 lowryder seed and 5 kandy kush x skunk #1 for £30 including p and p. the kandy kush x skunk #1 were free.

6. #66 billyeye101, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
    Yo OD i would get some organic root stimulant in the seedling mix this would help the roots take off, yes the seedling will stretch and be thin without fan haha it is outdoors in the outdoor wilderness so what you would do is when the stem starts to stretch you would take them out and put them in direct sun and out in the wind for few hours then put them back in the mini coldframe or greenhouse. This is my method in March.

My seedlings will be placed above the soil surface like on a small table in the mini greenhouse.. keeps cold off the bottom of the pot ;) i'm trying to add info for ya.. also when in greenhouse you'll get no insect damage on the babies whats so ever.

wormcastings really feed the seedlings

7. Anything happening up Scotland or North East?

8. What would be the best strain to grow outside ie good against bud rot and in shit temperatures I've been told about Alaskan ice but am wondering what other options do I have?

9. Theres loads that do ok, look of dutch strains and south african ones

10. You from UK ? i'll add ya to the list if ya are from UK bro:wave: I'm Lat 55'N so north east for me bro

11. Yeah man I'm Scotland but no place to set up outdoor yet. Pretty interested though, so I know where'll have good bud to buy at least.

Any tips for an outdoor grow? I've got a place in mind but heading up there tomorrow to have a look.

12. Subbed, won't be growing this year but looking forward to Spring when I can help people with my limited knowledge!

13. imh1m4n just read ya 2011 journal very nice ladies indeed, shame someone was picking buds off her though, dirty fucks!!:mad:

I'm all ready to buy soil and all.. Had to calculate shit up like 1/2 parts etc:p

for 1 2feet wide 20inches deep 50ltr hole i will need,

5ltrs of Canna Coco
    15ltrs of Durstons Multipurpose + John Inners Compost.
    15ltrs of Organic Farm Manure
    15ltrs of Perlite
    2/3cups total of organic amendments (Kelp "seaweed", Dry Organic Ferts, Blood & Bone Meal, Worm-castings & Lime.)
    4cups of Rock Dust.

Canny bit of work to do next week... gotta make 12holes.

14. Nice mix you have going on there man. I'm going to invest in some of the coco products this year I reckon, won't be doing it all organic this year though, unlike 2012.

15. Have a look at purple power & purple maroc, well known to be resistant in our climate. I grew maroc last year and it went pretty well if you ask me.

16. Just put one of my pots in the tree
    did a mix of half peat, quarter vermiculite, quarter topsoil
    going to put a final layer of potting soil to help the seeds germ a bit easier
    Do you reckon that mix will work ?

17. Yeah theres no reason why it shouldn't BUT it's months before you can put your plants outside there's no point trying now:smoking:

18. I'm not actually plating will april, but this set up will take a while, got to carry alot of heavy objects up trees haha

19. :wave: Groovy thread :D

I'll be sowing some auto and semi-auto plants once spring arrives and all risk of frost has gone, guerrilla style :cool::smoking:

20. #80 billyeye101, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    The Canna Coco products are ok, i just like the medium not feeds i'll be getting the Canna Coco Plus, has a big factor to it.. helps soil/mold diseases ;) i want healthy roots. The mix i got, is sweet upto now i think haha. I can't remember you doing organic last year, my bad OG:p

I would add lime to it for the peat as peat makes a high ph very acidy peat is, that's why i opt out of the peat base compost, your question now would be why am i adding lime to my mix then if no peat base compost haha well i have clay as native soil so clay is very very acidy, i do believe if roots grow into the clay they should be ok with the lime added. Seems ok to me so far Vengeance:cool:

I know what you mean, I'm digging 12 holes then filling them roughly with 700ltrs total medium, feel my pain VG:eek:

Get in TF been ages, i see you like outdoors now, you can grow in March if frost still about if only you grow inside a mini greenhouse and keep pots off the ground;) glad to see you here buzzing!!!:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

This Thread gonna rock UK!!

------------------------------

Update for me, next week i'm off work so getting all my stuff bought and then mixing it all up in 12 50ltrs bags haha a lot of soil!! still gotta make some soil for the bagseed pots lol 4 12ltr pots in ground prob around 5 bagseeds per pot.. i'm not hoping for much at all on them but who knows.

And i gotta buy the seedling mix in February lol busy times lads!!