2013 UKs Outdoor Guerilla Grows - Epic-Adventures...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by billyeye101, Jan 3, 2013.

1. 45 plants, good luck man :D
    Don't get busted haha

2. Enjoy that purple man, they are some lovely plants:D should see some nice colour as you are in the north.

3. I'll prob have around 25plants left when flowering hits lol

Yeah the purple maroc looks lush man and ya right mine should be pure purple with my low temps i get in september:D

4. Hi guys can anyone tell me a good time to plant? I'm buying some purple maroc this month, cheers

5. roughly where are you in the country? :wave:

6. You live in the UK?

You starting outdoors or indoors? if outdoors i'd buy some sort of a mini greenhouse or a small propagator at around April_May I'm starting in March with the bagseeds.

7. #27 StinkyAndSticky, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    I'm going to grow outdoors and yeah i'm from the UK mate ;)

8. South west m8

9. #29 billyeye101, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
    What's your latitude? and okay so you gonna cover them up with a greenhouse or what;) and yeah outdoors to the max for all

Oh

And welcome to the epic advantage....

Update from my stuff i got going on,
    getting soil and digging holes this month
    will be buying seeds next month (February)
    start growing bagseeds in mini greenhouse outdoors in (March 1st)
    start proper seeds in (April 1st)

10. #30 StinkyAndSticky, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    latitude is 53.383 N and i'm going full on stealth, no green houses just nature :D

11. Sorted my seed list! Almost certain I'll only be able to grow autos this year so have done my best to find some nice-uns.

x1 Afghan Kush Ryder
    x2 Auto Bomb
    x1 Dinafem white widow automatic

Keen to grow some sativas this year, looking forward to that white widow.

12. Oh yeah nice one on the stealth idea.. i would just plant in May so you don't need to cover them at all from germinating through seedling.. prob get copper rings to put around the stems to stop slugs attacking the plants

hmmmm... white widow sounds nice and that bomb:D

13. Ok thanks for the advice man really helpful:)

14. Chaps :wave:

I'll join in if you promise not to talk about cricket (i'm from oz)

Not an experienced grower OG (big pinch of salt required), but i tried DF WW auto as a winter grow this year.....

so lack of experience + she was up to her knees in hail for >first month, temps ~ 4-15 degC! (lol mebbe 2 pinches of salt needed!)

Anyway, she took nearly 5 months, finished about 1 foot tall and gave me mebbe 5 joints worth.

Smoke tasted like shit but more or less did the job.

Was all so small it was hard to tell, but I took off a few bits coz they kinda looked a bit mouldy.

Leaves were really hard when i was expecting soft....like bracken fern...found that off-putting too.

Anyway, just my one-grow experience. Don't read too much into it. Don't mean to overly bag the strain either.....she certainly was as tough as nails!

Keen to see how you do, for sure.

Just throwing an idea out there.... = could be better off planting a regular indica dominant mid-late season.

Either way, good luck!

15. Ahh man I can't even imagine trying to grow in the winter, I'm surprised you even managed to flower if the plant was in hail!
    I'm growing in my greenhouse so really I don't need to worry about temps unless it gets too hot in there!
    Cheers for the info though man:D

16. Wont may be a bit late

17. Nah 1st of may but you live down south so april could be ok for you, i'm up north see so may it would be for me lol

Oh and a winter grow is no no for us brits lol

18. I wish I could just plant one right now, I'm too impatient haha

19. Same but i learned a lot last year... defo gonna take along time for the photo plants but man i'm glad i'm buying some budda cheese auto to give me an early harvest around june/july.

Won't be long now.. just over 2months:p

20. might buy one of them :)