2013: The year of sobriety

Discussion in 'General' started by AshTRE, Jan 1, 2013.

1. I'm gonna eliminate smoking from my life, ill be going with strictly vaping from here on out.

2. That is something I desire to do once I commit to buying a vape

3. I'm not gonna say I'm cutting back or quitting, I'm just directing my funds towards various other things in life vs weed. I'm getting a personal trainer and saving up for a sweet trip to another country :D where I'll smoke celebration weed.

4. I cant lie, 2013 is gonna be that year I smoke good enough so that many of my boys will never recover from the couchlock

5. My new years res was to stop for a few months and see how I feel after that. Been smoking way to many blunts when I said I wouldn't.

When I start up again I'll stop blunts. My bong broke so I'll start utilizing my vape again.

6. Im there with you OP. Im not smoking until I have a new car. Which will be early February. Then after that it will be extremely rare to catch me with anything because Im trying to save as much as possible so I can walk onto a car lot and drop about 6 grand on a Corvette down payment in December.

7. I cant stress how badly I want to stop smoking blunts.

at least I have 1 resolution that I still haven't broken.

8. I quit drinking. Three months so far. It's not easy when you're an alcoholic though.

9. already fucked up my resolution on the 3rd, but yeah it was a complete waste of money as I cant even get a fucking headchange. But i'm on day 2, and I MUST do this and go at least 1 1/2 months maybe 2.