2013 North Texas Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by leodicapario, May 26, 2013.

1. All these plants are from various brick weed.. actually my dad had found a little bag of seeds in wal-mart parking lot i decided to grow.. i dont come past many seeds due to the fact that most of the pot i buy is sensimella.. so i asked a friend to save some seeds,, from brick he smokes.. and also used the ones my dad found...

pics- 2 month old:

Attached Files:

2. 1 month old:

Attached Files:

3. 1 week old plants:

Attached Files:

4. total- 10 plants(8 sprouts, one 2 month old, and one 1 month old.) all grown with soil made in a mulch bucket; consists of coffee grounds, tea grounds, vegetable/fruit waste and whatever else my dad threw in there... so i guess you could say its an organic grow... just put the 1&2 month olds in the ground yesterday evening.. will post more pics as they grow. =) happy growing GC!!!

5. sounds like a compost pile

6. #6 tplat, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Try posting some pics in better lighting.

7. They look real small man for 2 months old .

8. all bagseed that i got from my friend that smokes brickweed... the seeds looked hella healthy (idk how the bud was). ummm on these 2 im trying the organic way... (soil made in a rotating mulch bin for a couple years consists of mostly mulched oak leaves, fruit/veggie discards, coffeegrounds/filters and tea grounds/bags, brown paper baGS; also supplementing with liquid fish emultion 5-1-1) first organic grow as well.. practicing tho on free seeds before i ever pay the price at a seed bank...

9. #9 Sgtstadanko707, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    First Organic. What about the MG that you used that saved your plants that no organic nutrients could have done in 4 hrs. Lol. You think we smoke our selfs retarded or something. That was your mg thread that got shut down. You were the one raving about it. You flushed all those great alkalines in less then a week. Please share your secret.

10. #10 leodicapario, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    all i had.. was using alaska fish 5-1-1 and bottom leaves were yellowing.. since the mg was used one time all the new growth looks excellent.. and old improved dramatically.. havent lost more leaves yet... umm only was used on one plant.. i got 8 others... but yes i did use mg on one of them and it helped... making "weed tea" for the others (not the kind gets u high) i mean fill a 5 gallon bucket of green lucious weeds and fill with water let cook in the sun... so umm ya ill post more pics of the others when i have more to show...

11. **UPDATE OUTDOOR GROW**    well here they are... FIRST 2 PICS ARE THE SAME PLANT. last pic is my second oldest.. and the other is around 2.5 weeks old still in small pots.. getting ready to transplant a few into the appx 15 gal pots im making from chicken wire and plastic with drain holes...

Attached Files:

• 69.jpg
      69.jpg
      File size:
      148.8 KB
      Views:
    • 70.jpg
      70.jpg
      File size:
      145.4 KB
      Views:
    • 71.jpg