2013 list of jobs that dont drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by thorarkin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. That's crazy! Must have been some hardcore ass company. Or your friends are tards and got bad urine from someone lol.
    Know 3 people that have used synthetic including myself and its worked fine every time.

2. Chefs don't get drug tests, or the catering industry would be fucked!

3. So... nowhere that you can make an actual living?

4. Just go to work for a public school system. Teachers...the ones who should be tested before leading children...surprisingly, are not.

Wtf? That's not true at all. They are most definitely tested. I know a middle school math teacher who does smoke but only sometimes due to the possibility of getting tested.

If you say so. Is that a private or public school? I know in Oklahoma, where we have a deep, rich tradition of being ranked in the bottom 10 for K-12 education they don't. Maybe that's the problem. I taught in AZ too for 12 years and they didn't. 

Public.

8. #28 Sammyy, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    There ain't no drug tests in the trap houseBahahaha

9. I got clean and passed.
    One of my friends used her twin sisters urine who we knew for a fact was clean because she's crazy anti pot.
    But yeah the company was pretty hard on the employees. The owner (who was also the pastor or whatever at the biggest fanciest catholic church in the city) anyway, glad I don't work there now lol

10. i know for sure substitute teachers in texas dont need a degree or clean urine to teach.

Public and in the USA? That's surprising then. What state?

FL.

13. 1.Prostitute ;)
    2.Stripper
    3.Pimp
    4.Hitman
    5.kingpin

… Those are just a few ya know :)

14. Security guards don't test, at least in Canada

I've never been tested in Canada actually

15.  This is from a May 29, 2013 article I found;

TALLAHASSEE, Fla., May 29 (Reuters) - A federal appeals court ruled on Wednesday that Florida Governor Rick Scott cannot require all state employees to take random drug tests and told the state to identify which government workers it believes should undergo periodic testing.

Scott, a Republican, issued an executive order in March 2011 ordering drug testing for all state employees, regardless of whether they were suspected of drug use, arguing the measure was similar to financial disclosures required for some workers.

He later suspended the order, which has been challenged in court by the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees and the American Civil Liberties Union.

The decision by the three-judge panel of the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals sends the case back to a U.S. District Court in Miami for further consideration.

Weird. Idk about all that now. But Rick Scott is also the governor who made a law that people need to pass piss tests if they want to get welfare and food stamps. And while people cheer that on, 96% of the people passed the first year. And his wife owns the facilities doing the drug tests so basically that's money going into his pocket. He's corrupt as fuck and everyone hates him.

17. Move to Canada trolololol.

Sent from my LG-P925g using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I came in here to say this. One of the first grade teahcers in my old elementary school was my dealer in college.

19. I went to school to become a teacher, didnt end up doing it, BUT all my friends who are now teachers are all smokers, never been tested, My mother in law is a kindergarten teacher, she has never been tested. Honestly, with budget cuts always going on in schools they cant afford it. That money can be going to other things like better supplies for the kids etc.

20. Whole Foods lol.