2012 Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Smokey28, Mar 22, 2012.

1. These are all the tops I clipped.

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"BuzzLightOne"']Yes, it moves the lights up and down as needed. :smoke:[/quote]

Pretty damn cool. I was thinkin about making one like that for clones and seedlings.

3. Any updates bro?

4. How many weeks are they? Cause mine are like a week and a half in and they only have four good leaves on them, they are still pretty small but is that about where they should be?

5. [quote name='"chronicTRE"']Any updates bro?[/quote]

Not yet, i'm going out their either friday or saturday. Might friday cause of 420.

6. [quote name='"Mrtrulzzall"']How many weeks are they? Cause mine are like a week and a half in and they only have four good leaves on them, they are still pretty small but is that about where they should be?[/quote]

I have to different beds for them. One of them is about 3 1/2 weeks old, and the other is 2 weeks old i think. You have any pics of yours?

7. Looking forward to seeing their progress.

Mine are a week old now, starting on their third set of leafs.

8. Yeah I'll see if I can get them up, haha! I just got the account because I just started growing, and just got the account so when I learn how to add pictures I will get them up! Thanks

9. [quote name='"chronicTRE"']

Looking forward to seeing their progress.

Mine are a week old now, starting on their third set of leafs.[/quote]

Me too when I see them!

10. sounds like your about where i am. well mine are like 2 1/2 weeks in, and seem fairly small. but on the bright side when i transplanted to bigger pots they started picking up. i think it was so slow because they were rootbound in the plastic cups /: be patient bro, you'll see progression soon :)

11. Looks good bro. Check my journal out. Post pics often.

12. Happy 420 everyone!!

13. Just purchased for the attitude 420 special, they hooked it up!

Happy 420!

14. Cool, I just checked it out. Thinking about getting some bubba kush, and space bomb. Never grown those before so we'll see.

15. This is what I got

16. thats badass dude!

17. [quote name='"outdoorgrower1"']

thats badass dude![/quote]

Damn man. I wanted to get in on that but was broke!!!!just bumping your thread. Stop by and check my journals out. Got off to an early start this year

18. Update:

Went out to the plot today. It rained a few days ago for about 2 days straight, and I can tell they loved that. They all did well with the topping I gave them all a week ago. Here they are, tell me what ya think.

Attached Files:

19. Lookin great man. Wish I could find a spot like that.