2012 Outdoor/Indoor Grow, ft. Querkle & NL#5

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Deerocks13, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Hey guys, second time growing, ran some Northern Lights #5 and a Sativa I got from a buddy last year. The Sativa was a male, but I decided to let him live so I could get some seeds. Early this spring, I had about 30 plants pop up in the spot where one of my Northern Lights females were, I thinned down the crop to only 1. Sorry I don't have any photos pre-thinning.

Querkle is a strain developed by TGA Genetics, with a 80% of turning purple during flowering, figured why not. Planted 5 of those seeds and started indoors. On TGA's site, they apparently haven't tried to grow any outdoors before, so it'll be cool to see ow they turn out.

Here are the seeds, started on April 29
    DSCF0365.JPG

Sprouted May 5th
    DSCF0366.JPG

And after this I didn't take note of the date
    DSCF0382.JPG

Stretching for the light
    DSCF0385.JPG

DSCF0388.JPG

DSCF0390.JPG

A little while later...
    DSCF0392.JPG

DSCF0393.JPG

Weird burn of some sort, anyone know what's up?
    DSCF0395.JPG

DSCF0424.JPG

2. NL #5 off to a rough start, one of my "guard" dogs pissed on her
    DSCF0427.JPG

Querks, after moving them outside
    DSCF0429.JPG

DSCF0430.JPG

DSCF0431.JPG

DSCF0432.JPG

Indoor Querk, quite the difference between the ones outdoor and her
    DSCF0442.JPG

DSCF0443.JPG

A couple of weeks later

DSCF0447.JPG

Querks
    DSCF0451.JPG

Attached Files:

3. Sorry for the image dump, these are all the photos I've take up to this point (April 29-June 9)

Does anybody know what these little guys are and if they're harmful for the plants? Looks like something has been eating
    DSCF0455.JPG

DSCF0456.JPG

A little FunGuy growing next to one of the querks
    DSCF0460.JPG

Big leaf of the NLxSativa
    DSCF0461.JPG

DSCF0462.JPG

A Querk I decided to try LST'ing
    DSCF0452.JPG

Indoor Querk
    DSCF0464.JPG

The top is uneven because I failed at pinching
    DSCF0468.JPG

4. Well due to some pretty strange circumstances, and a bit of weed induced paranoia, the 5 outdoor plants have been torn up. Totally not my decision, usually I would have grown them straight up until the cops were knocking on the door, but a few odd events changed my mind.

To start with, a few days ago someone came up to my fence, which is well away from the road, then when they saw me in the backyard ( was about to water my plants ) they ran off into a running car, that peeled out of there. This just mindfucked me for a while, I had no idea what was going on, and I was pretty stoned at the time.

However, I've noticed I can also see almost straight into one of our neighbours yards from my window, which is conveniently right above where my plants were. When I went out to investigate, I found evidence that someone cut a few patches of trees away from our fence. This makes no sense, because our neighbour has a cedar hedge a few feet away, giving him no reason to be near our fence. Add that to the fact that our property extends 10 feet past the fence, and I've told him that last year when he was clearing out dead trees, and it's pretty weird that there are these spots cleared out that you can almost perfectly see the grow patch from.

So that prompted me to tear out 4 Querkles and 1 NL#5xSativa. But don't worry, because not all is lost. I still have my 1 indoor Querk, which I will most likely transplant to the opposite side of the yard, totally out of view from those weirdos conducting surveillance.