2012 officially The worst year ever!

Discussion in 'General' started by RobertHope, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Am I the only one that can't wait for this year to be over? This has been the most fucked up year of my life. I sooo can't wait for it to be officially over. I lost over 50lbs this year (not by choice), got cheated on,-gf of five years left me, then came back, then left me again, then came back, got alcohol poisoning a few times. My 12 year old German Shepard that I had since she was just a few months old died very unexpectedly. My dad was hospitalized a few times. I thought I lost my brother to bath salts, My other brothers wife left him for her scum bag exboy friend, taking his son with her. I probably slept maybe 72 hours from march to june.

^This is just a tidbit of the shit storm that was 2012 for me. There were alot of moments were I thought I would be dead by now.

Anyone else have a year that was just so fucking godforsakenly awful? please share.

2. 2012 was wack. Boring as fuck. 2011 was probably worse in some ways. 2010 was pretty bad too. 2009 was cool.

3. lets just say, fuck bitches, get money. fuck 2012 lol

and i dont mean literally fuck them i mean FUCK them

4. Yea, this year really fucking sucked, hopefully 2013 will be a better year. BTW thats an awesome sig DreamAwake!

5. #5 ytfghmjb, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    I thought it was good

[​IMG]

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbNI4YSiaeg]Fuck You 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

7. It's all what you make out of it.

8. ^ yeaaa, unless everything in your life goes to shit within a single year.

9. Like almost overnight. Shit got bad, then worse, then fucking hell. If any good came out of 2012, its this lesson, be happy with the things that you have, just when I thought life couldn't get any worse, god was like "O yeah? I'll show you!"

10. Me too, shits gonna happen you can either focus on the positive and get your shit straight or you can bitch and moan and let shit have control over you

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

11. Well if you have a shitty mentality about it then 2013 ain't be any better. You gotta look at all the positives and not dwell on the bad. I know its hard but its possible.

Look at it this way, do you really want to be with someone who wants to cheat on you? Nobody does, you made it worse by letting her come back so many times though. Now you can find a girl who will appreciate you and not treat you like shit.

Your dad must be better now if he's not in the hospital right? That's a huge plus, he could still be there.

I'm not saying not to get upset, that's not realistic but the way you move past the disappointments in life needs to change.

I hope shit gets better for you bro, I know how bad it sucks when things aren't going your way. Keep a positive outlook and you'll be fine

12. Its only as bad as u make of it. This yer ive been cut short ALoT and screwed over. But I shrug it off and always know soon my time will come, and when it does ooooooooh booooy lol.

13. Well that only means next year will certainly be better, know what I mean?

14. Well I plan on it. I actually proved to myself that I can commit to a fitness program, I finished "power 90" p90xs older much easier brother a few weeks ago. Now that I know Im capable of sticking to an exercise program Im really looking forward to getting into shape in 2013. god willing:hello:. cheers to a better year!

15. 2011 was far more exciting, but 2012 was alright.

The pussy drought is getting rediculous though.