2012 MMJ Outdoor Grow Show

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by RichardDean, Aug 8, 2012.

1. #321 mjmama25, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    No wet dreaming about Richards plants. It was in the thread contract you signed when you subbed. :p ;)

2. Haha al female here so no wet dreams for me :)

3. Nice where you live? Hahah sorely in need of meeting females not any decent chicks in my area it sucks is it sohard to find a chick that grows like mama?:D

4. Unfortunately no where near Cali.. And not in a med state.. Hoping that Washington and Colorado can lead the change to that though :)

5. Your ever out west hit me up. We will blaze one down:smoking:

6. Haha thanks for the over RD! I will keep that in mind :) I make a trip to the Bay Area every 4 years or so to see my best friend from college.. She actually has a pot farm close to Shasta..

7. What!?!? Nothing sexier to this guy than girls who can grow their ownganja. I find one thats as down with growing as Iam and we hit onall other points thata the girl Iwill be with the rest ofmy life no joke. :D

8. Yeah I understand how that would make for a keeper :)

9. Shes going to be a rare find but worth the wait. Been seperated from the exwife for 3 years now ready to move on.

10. Understandable!! And it's not easy to find someone willing to except this hobby/lifestyle. Thank goodness my fiancé is cool with it!

11. And has more than 8 teeth

12. Yes dental hygiene is a must.

13. Lol all the teeth is definitely a plus ;)

14. or none witth some pollygrip

15. Hahahaha oh Lake County and its tweakers hahaha.

16. You guys don't like gummies? :p ;)

I just had a lot of dental work done to fix up my grill. Keep things kosher.

17. Oh jeez hahaha and I need to go to the dentist myself got wisdom teeth to pull and some cavities booo.

18. #338 PerpetualBliss, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013

is there alot around there?,how bad is it compared to other areas of norcal,my boy told me priceing is pretty high on rent to keep the tweakers out:mad:

19. hey RichardDean have you ever used attitude's pick -n- mix? was it legit man? did you actually get the beans you ordered? it just kinda sketches me out that they could just throw any random bean in there and label it with what you ordered. i went through with the order because i have so much trust in them, but would love to hear other experiences with pick -n- mix...

20. No its not that bad but you get shady people everywhere you go. Just got to keep to yourself.My rent is cheap as shit I only pay 600a month thats dirt cheap.