2012 MMJ Outdoor Grow Show

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by RichardDean, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Dude that is a grip of hash!!!! Wowsers. :D

2. Pulleda pound off my trim in total it was like 452 grams. My bubBle hash is full melt and so clean was pretty proud ofmy self. Tastes sosmooth and clean. Just bought 2 600 watt lights for my new flowering area so stay tuned onmy indoor journal got good things in the works as we speak.

3. Wow man you sure know how to grow, just sat here for abut 20minutes reading this thread and admiring the pics. great grow for you haha

4. nice job man
    wish I was legal too maybe i'll move to Cali one day lol

5. Its a dream to live out here for me would highly recommend it. Ihave much respect foryou guys who pull off the nicegrow you do without beingable to openly,grow now thats talent and dedication. Grateful everyday forthe privilege to do what I do legit onlyhope the rest of the world catches up it wont be long now that states are legalizing now.

6. I got seven Kali Mist seedlings growingnow keeping the best female so her clones can serve me this summer should be good :smoke:

7. Finished the last of the 2012 harvest the Northern Lightz was the last plant left laying aroundin bins finally finished it today turned out to be 4 and a half elbows not too bad. Was agreat year cant wait till 2013 springtoget the outdoor seasonrolling again. Until next year folks been fun havea Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

8. Can u mention strains

9. They are all labeled in here i did sour crush, moby dick, humboldt purple, chocolope, gdp, gdp x bb, blackberry, romulan, sugaree, ak47, exodus cheese, blue cheese, northern lights. Thinks thats all of em. Doing a good list of strains for 2013 outdoor so stay tuned.

10. hey now RD, that's not a hint!!.... "good list"? come on now chief, throw us a bone

11. He did mention some strains like they asked. Be careful what you wish for I guess hahahaha.

12. Well since you want to know so bad lol I have posted my new strain for this year already in my indoor grow show. Here they are, Kali Mist, GDP, Sugaree, Lifesaver, LSD, super skunk, sour strawberry, big bud, pineapple express, headband, la woman, mango, tijuana and critical47.

13. Oh and cheesequake. Check out my indoor got some actiongoing on in there.

14. YUM!!! Thanks RD. I'll try to visit the indoor, but I must admit that seeing indoor op's only stands to make me jealous. Perhaps after July this year, that will ALL CHANGE!!!

15. I feel the same way Durtee. I'm happy for Richard and impressed by what he does, but I openly admit that part of me wants to punch him for having such a great grow room that I can't have. :p

But I know he worked hard for it. We will have the same thing someday. For now I will have to flounder with my under budget grow room.

16. Yeah very grateful for what I have and worked for a long tim to get to this point so dont worry you ladies and gents with your fine grow skills willdo great things and who knows Mama maybe I will be lendingyou a hand when you do get a bit more funds and time/space to do an indoor of your dreams:D

17. And hey now no need forviolence hahaha.

18. You aren't scared of a girl are you. :poke:I'm just talking a playground punch, hahaha. But I'll try to restrain myself. :eek:

19. Haha Oh I can handle it was just being a smart ass.:D

20. Wow!! If only I could grow outdoor!! I may dream about these pictures!!