2012 MMJ Outdoor Grow Show

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by RichardDean, Aug 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"RichardDean"']First harvest cook off looking tasty steaks and chicken. Hope everyone is not working too hard time to relax a bit. :)

[/quote]

I just got back from a little party at my friends house. We ordered pizza. All the little ones were running around, playing in the tree fort and on the tire swing, while the grown folk were toking and talking. It was a great day. The bong was massive.... And after running two jog-a-thongs with my kids this morning (one for each grade) I think I earned a little down time. This weekend I'll finish harvesting my last Purple Diesel. The buds look and smell primo. Out of all the smoke at the party tonight, mine was the favorite by far. :D

2. Sounds like good times Mama :). Hope to one day toke some of your famous purp diesel sounds and looks delicious. I would return with some of my sour crush :)

3. Here is a couple gdp and sour crush nug is the big one :) sparkly IMG_20121013_092016.jpg

4. One day I will take advantage of this Colorado sunshine and grow some outdoor.

Must be real nice to have free light.

5. It is nice my family is moving to Colorado so I will be there more often soon :)

6. That's all folks what a great year been amazing getting to know all you great growers on here and sharing my grow with you as well. Until next year and I promise to bring my a game and up the ante a bit:) Till then keep an eye out for my indoor journal got some good strains and big plans.:smoking: IMG_20121022_085542.jpg

7. NICE:

Finished at last. Now the good old clean up effort.

8. Be sure to come back with the final report. Strains, yeilds, keepers, losers, etc. Congrats on the problem free grow.

9. What do you want to know? All of it is killer and the yields were stellar don't really want to get into total numbers on here really just know I surpassed my goals. My favorite is the sour crush worked with her for three seasons now and she yielded 4.5 pounds on her own. :)

10. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RichardDean again.

ha lame, congrats on the season though :smoke:

11. Sounds like you have it all down to a science. Sounds like you grow the same strains year after year. I grew out several new strains this year. Had some keepers and had some losers. Biggest yeilders were the BubbleGum Kush plants, but wasn't happy with the final product. Found out my Extrema that I have been growing for 2 years now finished outside almost sooner than my earliest strains. I'm so going to build up some kind of structure this spring so I can run my crops out without having to worry about the freezing temps. K man, I'm going to go check out that sour crush strain. Laters

12. Love the war zone looking pics.

13. Yeah looks messy probably will be cleaning it all once the rain let's up been pretty much wet and cold for the past three days. Hiding indoors till then just took 30 clones from my mother plants to get my indoor going for the winter. :)

14. subbed up big time...like jack dalton

15. Hey Richard, I was curious on where and how do you dry that many plants? Do you have like a barn of some sort to hang and dry? Or are you just hanging most of it outside? Do you jar very much or just the stuff you hold onto?

I had to spend another 200 on jars this year, to go along with the 150 or so I spent last year on jars. I am trying to put pretty much everything in jars except the really small popcorn, that goes in a paper bag then into a plastic tub for hash.

I'm just wondering how in the world you can dry that much chronic then jar it all.

16. Good question the house I live in is pretty empty so I had two rooms to dry in and just stagedit all as it wouldn't have all fit at once and had six drying racks setup. Still have our northern lights hanging in back going to start trimming her tommorow. I jar all my personal and any extra I have in turkey bags in locking lid buckets with seals. Here is a pic of my Rubbermaid bin full of my personal jars. IMG_20121026_130950.jpg

17. A couple plants we did wet trim and just racked immediately and let them dry over a week or so before bagging up or jarring. Works just as well as hang dry did it mainly to open the big colas up and catch any mold or bud worm damage.

18. I too end up storing all my jars in tubs. This is a little video of my dry/harvest room. The reason I asked is I knew you had quite a bit more product than I did. I have my largest plant left to harvest after what you see in the video. Then I am done. I figure 16-20 half gallon jars per plant, besides the Northern Lights that should fit into 12.

2012 Harvest only 1 plant left!!!!! - YouTube

19. Been an awesome year so nice to finally sit back and really enjoy our medicine after a long season of hard work :) Nothing more satisfying.

20. Omg I totally agree with that bro!!!! :D:smoking: