2012 im starting to believe READ IT

Discussion in 'General' started by Donthateonmurph, Dec 18, 2008.

1. http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/12/17/america/NA-SCI-US-Earth-Breach.php

it clearly states that in 2012 the cycle will repeat and it will be huge and now as the present day population lives on they dont see the world ending as a possibility well i do look at the ice storms that have been happening ad the next article is talking about how the moon is the closest it has ever been since 1993 and guess what day it was???? december 12 this caused ice storms big waves an crazy ass fuckin shit nukkaaaa nahh meaannn all i no is decomber 11 2012 im gettin FUcked the fuCKed UpP LAWLLLL
    http://www.idialstars.com/clfumo.htm

2. the apocalypse is upon us

3. if the world is going to end on december 12, 2012, it will be because of war / economic apocalypse.

right now the world is on the verge of chaos. at any moment world war can be sparked. plus with america on the threshold of a serious economic collapse, thing are looking even worse.

4. i have seen the world ending in my lifetime since i was a lil baby. You are all gonna give me tons of shit. But i think my reason to be on earth is to be part of 2012. Its gonna happen without a dought. So party hardy and smoke a bunch of reefer! But its just around the corner....look at the economy and how things have changed in the past 5 years, major difference

5. i hate reading shit like this...it scares me and i dont fuckin like it >.<

6. exactly what i think

also people always say this shit i guarantee after that date the same people that made those predictions and the same people who believed it will move onto a different date and reason

7. for who ever was saying the world will be ended with war hell no if any wars get out of control we have the US Russia and any other powerful countries to nuke them other than if were in the war agaisnt each other but look at everything recently global warming the ice storms now we find out there is a huge hole in our magnetic field and ozone layer WTF how can u tell me this doesnt sound like the end....it might not be but u cant rule it out go mayans

8. Global recession not just America is hurting

9. Haha, on the 31st of December 2011, no one will even remember that. Everyone will be busy celebrating with there family, having a good time.

Spare us with the apocalypse propaganda, nothing will end in 2012, except maybe this stupid myth.

As of anyone thinking the world will end with a waror economic crisis. It will take a LOT more then a war or a crisis to destroy humankind, much much more. We've seen worse.

Elend.

10. One long sentence...

Mayans... They stopped the calendar at 2012. That's it.

This is just like the 2000 bug, it's bshit. But the 2012 one... it's ancient...with the mayans... kind of mystical, oh yes, let's enter the wagon of idiocies!

Please.

11. that's foolish. next time your typing, try and think at the same time, its pretty trippy.

true, but america is a major leader in global policing/peace keeping.

i have also heard a theory that the world will not end on december 12, 2012. that is just the day where mankind will be at it's apex; the peak of human knowledge. after this day, it is only downhill

12. everyone alwsys goes back to the 2000 one the 2000 thing was made up like 2 weeks before the year 2000 and no one expected the world to end other than the homeless drunk people all that was supposed to happen was every machine would get fucked up from reading all of the zeroes and im not saying anyone has to believe this but when i see an article that says a worse electrical storm cycle will be happened the same year the world supposedly ends ill start to sway in that way and its not like its affecting my life at all i just want to see if anything happens u never no u think that marijuana farmer in the ealry times would have that he would have to buy a stamp to grow marijuana for hemp?​

13. These threads make me RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Goddamn, how can you people fool yourselves into believing this shit.

14. after december 12 if u tecnically think about it for 2012 years of the human race we are starting our own calender...

15. this is how i feel when i try to talk about medical marijuana with none smokers they just shoot it down ever thought is in the eye of the beholder bro u just cant shoot shit down even if it sounds absurd

16. i dont see how you cant like that

cause we are all gunna die anyways

i rather die in some crazy apocalypse in 2012 then a heart attack or some shit when im too old to function

17. AHAAH so true plus u have a reason to get fucked up the day before and do heroin coke dmt and pcp all at the same time and have the chance to see the sun explode or some shit lol

18. maybe im a pussy...but i dont want to die. i dont want the world to come to an end. i want to continue to live my life so id rather have a heart attack when im too old to function than to die in some crazy apocalypse when im only 23...just my opinion on it

19. The world´s been ending since the middle ages, and there´s always someone trying to make a profit off it. If the world ends what can you really do about it? Worry your ass off until, if, it comes? Just go about your life wa always or go do everything you ever wanted to do so you can die happy. But don´t dwell on it.

20. You think thats part of 2012. HAHA!

seriously, 2012 is the beginning of a new age. AGE OF AQUARIUS and We're coming to end of a great cycle which is age of pieces. (read at the bottom of the page)

Age of Aquarius is a spring of water. We are becoming enlightenment (mind, body, and soul)