2012 Growers Challenge!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, May 26, 2012.

1. [quote name='"mike trich"']we r doing this to get our kicks! who cares who wins, we'll all be baked.. I wish it was friday I could do me some beer drinkin..[/quote]

Why Fridays only??

2. too busy during the week, I have alot going on..

3. To me the prize of winning this would be the pride of growing the best plant. Anyone who cheats wouldn't be walking away with any kind of pride or any prizes so....

And like someone said, this is all for fun anyway. IMO its a great way to get growers together and having fun.

4. [quote name='"mjmama25"']To me the prize of winning this would be the pride of growing the best plant. Anyone who cheats wouldn't be walking away with any kind of pride or any prizes so....

And like someone said, this is all for fun anyway. IMO its a great way to get growers together and having fun.[/quote]

I totally agree, it's community coming together, and it's showing us growers our true potential, and also, everyone involved in this competition will have a great, medicated, winter season! :p

5. #105 CL4P-TP, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012

you said I could be lazy and wait till fall :mad::devious: ;)

does Samsons no time 4 A journal count ?

EDIT: should have catagoires.
    Like; 10 gallons and under, in soil, 10-25 gallons, 25-50 gallons, 50-100 gallons, 100 gallons and up.

that would give real results on how good peeps are . as long as you get a 250 gallon Smart pot ,fil it with happy frog and start seedlings in Nov... you could conceivably be able to pull a win every year ( if this goes on for consecutive years that is ) with little or no skills.

6. #106 mjmama25, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']

you said I could be lazy and wait till fall :mad::devious: ;)

does Samsons no time 4 A journal count ?

EDIT: should have catagoires.
    Like; 10 gallons and under, in soil, 10-25 gallons, 25-50 gallons, 50-100 gallons, 100 gallons and up.

that would give real results on how good peeps are . as long as you get a 250 gallon Smart pot ,fil it with happy frog and start seedlings in Nov... you could conceivably be able to pull a win every year ( if this goes on for consecutive years that is ) with little or no skills.[/quote]

LMAO, I know you aren't posting google pics, so we're good. I mean someone can't come sand join GC, post one pic of their plant this fall and expect to be claimed winner. We need to know we are legit!

You guys are a pain in the ass.... :p

I'm interested on the different container size idea though. I'm just not sure what my entry would be considered. It's half in ground and half in container, lol. I guess call it in ground???

7. add an experimental category ?

8. <<<Double P>>>
    mid june..
    category: high yield

Attached Files:

9. A suggestion for our contestants, can y'all add something to your pictures that gives us an idea of scale, such as a light or a pack of smokes or a tape measure just something for us to get an idea what we are looking at. Thanks really enjoying this thread a lot :)

10. Entry for tallest plant

Most of my plants are 8ft tall. I'm trying to upload them, but it says error: you have already attached this file in thread: 2012 outdoor. So I dont know whats up with that, maybe cause i'm on my iphone? Uhh, I guess if you want to see them, just go visit my journal. I have a picture of a measuring tape measuring them, so you can see the height is exact.

11. [quote name='"Smokey28"']Entry for tallest plant

Most of my plants are 8ft tall. I'm trying to upload them, but it says error: you have already attached this file in thread: 2012 outdoor. So I dont know whats up with that, maybe cause i'm on my iphone? Uhh, I guess if you want to see them, just go visit my journal. I have a picture of a measuring tape measuring them, so you can see the height is exact.[/quote]

You have to take new pictures, can't post the same picture in two different threads.

12. Oh, i'll do that next time I go out their then.

13. [quote name='"mike trich"']<<<Double P>>>
    mid june..
    category: high yield[/quote]

Damn, I thought that was a pic of my plant until I zoomed in. :p

14. [quote name='"Gold Hill Ganga"']A suggestion for our contestants, can y'all add something to your pictures that gives us an idea of scale, such as a light or a pack of smokes or a tape measure just something for us to get an idea what we are looking at. Thanks really enjoying this thread a lot :)[/quote]

As you wish :) got a one gallon container laid across my BB autoflower for fastest biggest yield auto categories :) lol

Attached Files:

15. ^^is that indoors^^

16. Yeah at a friends house currently as I'm moving

17. Update for widest, the indica turned out to be a male, so its down to this pretty little lady

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Update for widest, the indica turned out to be a male, so its down to this pretty little lady[/quote]

Hey blue mango, I like the bambo camo! Is that a 17-20 gal pot? Do u leave it in There til finish? my biggest plant is in a 17 gal container and I was toting with weather to leave it in there or not. It's about 50lbs so transplanting is going to suck. I had no idea it was going to explode with growth the way it did. In the next week I need to deside if I should put in the ground or not as if I gets any taller I'm going to have a though time flipping it over to take it out of the pot without damaging the girl.

19. if your plant gets root bound your bud quality will suffer big time..

20. Damn that Double P is looking feisty Mike +rep.

A Song for the Summer Lovers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko2YjRTOP0k]Modest Mouse - Summer - YouTube[/ame]