2012 Growers Challenge!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, May 26, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Mama can we enter in more than one category? :)[/quote]

Sure!

2. [quote name='"dfcbenfica77"']I think ima have my Acapulco gold and sour d in the running my bubba just won't revel in time to monster up haha and dam I wish I had purple diesel I'm gunna get that for next season props to the purple d gardener though!![/quote]

Thanks! I'm really loving growing Purple D. I saw another GC grower grow the most beautiful purple d buds last season. I'm hoping mine are as pretty. :)

3. [quote name='"dfcbenfica77"']Sam some good looking ladies in this thread. Thought I'd come in and post my results do far I got 5 bubba kush that won't reg for some reason and 2 Acapulco golds and 2 Chem dawg and 3 sour d[/quote]

Ooh nice strain selection! You have my attention with all those delicious skunky buds! :D

4. Damn weather turned and the wind is blowing hard. I hope my girl do well. Will have to make sure first thing in the morning.

5. Thnx mamma it's looking really nice out here. I'll be sure to post results!!

6. we can wait till fall to enter right ?

7. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']we can wait till fall to enter right ?[/quote]

That's fine by me. I don't want to be a dick about rules. I just want to see some great growers and massive plants. :D

Growing MJ is supposed to be laid back, right?

8. [quote name='"mjmama25"']
    Growing MJ is supposed to be laid back, right?[/quote]

Haha this sounds like a joke when it come to guerrilla growing. Nothing laid back about hauling hundreds of pounds of materials through bug riddled fields at 2 am!!

9. So I just tied down one of my bubba kush and were gunna see how much wider we can get right now we are at about 4 by 4 I would say that's is horizontal not vertical I'm only at like 2 foot vertical but that don't matter.

Attached Files:

10. I've decided to switch my entries a bit upon visiting my sativa today haha, I'll be entering the Indica in the heaviest yeild and putting this plant as widest. :D

Attached Files:

11. nice.. how many gallons are them pots?

12. image-233485209.jpg

My big devil :) still going for the fasted auto and biggest yield auto :) I may enter my afghan kush as biggest yield and she becoming a
    Monster lol

image-4018459062.jpg

My fast bid by sweet seeds should of entered this for fastest as only maybe 3 weeks max left on her :)

image-2056935961.jpg

So sweet smelling and covered in crystals :)

13. I am using 100gal pots for all my entries

14. ***update double purp entry for high yield***
    early june 2012

Attached Files:

15. Were those SSH's at I saw a few weeks ago? They have to be raging in full veg again...

16. [quote name='"blackey"']

Are there rules against doing things like, what if somebody altered the way it grew, shall they be disqualified for their plant not growing that way naturally?
    [/quote]

Or what if someone just posts a picture of 4 plants worth of yield...?

17. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']

Or what if someone just posts a picture of 4 plants worth of yield...?[/quote]

That's not going to fly. We will need to see pics of the plant as it develops. Hopefully everyone who enters has a grow journal. If not they will need to post pics here.

But basically, the GC community is really good at calling bullshit. If someone tries to lie about their plant size or yield, they WON'T be winning the competition. Only legit growers need apply. A bachelors in MJ growing is a plus. :p

18. [quote name='"mjmama25"']

That's not going to fly. We will need to see pics of the plant as it develops. Hopefully everyone who enters has a grow journal. If not they will need to post pics here.

But basically, the GC community is really good at calling bullshit. If someone tries to lie about their plant size or yield, they WON'T be winning the competition. Only legit growers need apply. A bachelors in MJ growing is a plus. :p[/quote]
    it's sad that we live in a world where one has to even consider people cheating:/

19. lol at cheating..

20. we r doing this to get our kicks! who cares who wins, we'll all be baked.. I wish it was friday I could do me some beer drinkin..