2012 Growers Challenge!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, May 26, 2012.

1. hope its cool to post on here I'd like to throw a double purp up in here for high yield.. good luck everyoneone this is for sure the thread for the big dogs..

Attached Files:

2. nice looking garden mike. +rep

3. #63 ss tokenkopf, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    1st pic is my fem Northern Lights and my gnome warding off evil. 2nd pic is my 2 NYC Diesel with a happy gnome hoping for females, 3rd is a pan of the entire plot with my 3 White Widows in the background. I would have entered the widows but they are stuck revegging right now.

All of them are separated by 6' and each one is planted in a 3'x3'x2'8" hole with an extra 8" of soil filling in the rest of the raised planter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Hey Mama, I feel like I havnt been to the outdoor growing section in forever since I started my journal. You know I gotta throw my girl in there for widest :D

Attached Files:

5. Whoevers growin that Purple Diesel on page 4 is definitely winning the biggest plant category =D

6. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"'] You know I gotta throw my girl in there for widest :D[/quote]
    I've been following your thread, but this is the first time I've been able to open your pictures. Damn those fan leaves are massive!! Really makes me wonder what those old seeds are!

7. Your telling me yo, I cannot wait to see what happens here. I'm thinking my sativa is looking either hermi or male but I'm just stipulating at this point haha, mad high too. why havent you been able to open up my pictures?

8. Heres ya one to look at.

[​IMG]

9. #69 Daddygrow, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    Update on my big devil by sweet seeds
    As you can see she about as tall gonna get 23" and wide 37" but for fastest yield i a sure win lol about 3-4 weeks to go

Attached Files:

10. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Hey Mama, I feel like I havnt been to the outdoor growing section in forever since I started my journal. You know I gotta throw my girl in there for widest :D[/quote]

I'm jealous :) lol that girl looks VERY healthy

11. Thanks bud, I thought I was doing good size wise but it looks like everyone else is already ahead of me lol. I thought an early april headstart would give me a lead but I guess not.

12. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']

why havent you been able to open up my pictures?[/quote]

I'm on the mobile app and some threads/posts the pics just don't open. Shits annoying.

13. Got a better picture, That's the unseen hand behind my grow, always around to help haul soil and pots.

Attached Files:

14. Here my sour d from bag seed. Got some other girls outdoors but she's doing the best ATM. I may have to throw some pics of my other girls if the become a bit more respectable. Best Cola per trim or post trim. I have no hope in any other catagories.

Attached Files:

15. How close is that plant to that wall behind it? Iv'e seen pics on here of peoples plants burning to a crisp from reflected heat off of walls, be careful.

16. My big devil gettin big :)

Attached Files:

17. Here's an update on my entry. I added a scrog screen over her to maximize my canopy space. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaDxbWzeha8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

18. Sam some good looking ladies in this thread. Thought I'd come in and post my results do far I got 5 bubba kush that won't reg for some reason and 2 Acapulco golds and 2 Chem dawg and 3 sour d

Attached Files:

19. Mama can we enter in more than one category? :)

20. I think ima have my Acapulco gold and sour d in the running my bubba just won't revel in time to monster up haha and dam I wish I had purple diesel I'm gunna get that for next season props to the purple d gardener though!!