2012 End of the world (and I feel fine) grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by okietoker, Mar 10, 2012.

1. This is a photo-less update...my little nikon coolpix camera crapped out on me..sorry! it will be repaired or replaced.

Here's the scoop on my grow so far...the Bluewidow topped at the 4th node, the red dragon just setting its 4th leaf set, as is the trainwreck...all are thriving soon to be planted out on the prarie...probably on 4/20;) the himalayan gold is in great shape and will be planted soon as well!

the second round has popped, and on its way!... this includes a GHS=lemon skunk, and my own personal smuggled in to the country, jamaican seed!... from my successful 2010 grow.

I am still smoking on the 2010 harvest, but I need a harvest this year or I am out:(... untill I can pull off another harvest.

Also my next update will be in late june,or early july... after I get the guerilla garden set up. I am heading out on the road for a little bicycle touring!
    report back in the summer with some photo's.
    Okie

2. Catch up time for Okie!

Made it back safe and sound from my Bicycle tour of the NW states...went out to the grow spot and found the BlueWidow missing altogether (probably a coon). But...to my delight the Trainwreck, the RedDragon, and the HimalayanGold are doing just fine!...they have bushed out, and I am attending them on a weekly bases (sorry no pics yet...will have to sneak in during the day to acquire photo's).

The photo's attached to this post are of a LemonSkunk that is in a smartpot burried in the sandy soil along a riveredge, it gets sunlight from dawn until about 2pm....it seems to be doing ok, especially since i am available to care for it...it was planted and left in the Creator's able care!

Well time to kick back and catch up on GC grow journals!

Okie

Attached Files:

3. Here are some night/pics(06/25/2012) of my 3 ladies out on the prarie! Any wisdom imparted appreciated!
    pic #1=GHS/Trainwreck; #2=Barney's farm/RedDragon; #3=GHS/HimalayanGold

Attached Files:

4. Yes the world will end this Year the illumanti know it

5. Well its been a while since i posted any thing about my grow here in Hell!...2 years of scorching hot temps(100-114) for months and zero rain fall on the prarie, have me drained of ganja growing enthusiam!...

I will maybe pull a single jar of bud total. Not whining just saying! paying my dues I guess!

Lessons learned: 1) grow closer to home. 2) Barneys Farms Red Dragon is very draught tollerent strain and is my best hope for this year. 3) grow in holes (not smart pots) in my area.

Summary: down but not out, see ya next season!:wave:

6. that sucks to here at least u have a solid plan for next year, its been a nasty hot,dry summer this year, i hope to see you around next year with another grow

7. Man that sucks sorry to hear my man makes me ever more appreciative and grateful to be able to grow legit and have my backyard full of my girls next to a filtered tap of endless water i use 250 gallons a day so would not be able to do it without been very hot this year as well out in Nor Cal more than usual.

8. not too bad man, looks like you may have a little bit high ph by the colow and growth, not sure though, could be sooooo many things these days, but they still look healthy enough to produce a decent amount of dank

check my grows in my sig, although not as impressive as yours yet