2011 Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by IfutureI, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Colts vs. Falcons. Lions make the playoffs .... :devious:

2. Cowboys vs. Steelers. We'll beat them again.

3. Tony Romo gotta get his shit together. I actually thought they had a chance to get in the playoffs had he not gotten hurt.

4. You mean the 2012 superbowl? Jets vs Eagles, you heard it here first.

5. That sounds like an ugly SB. Jets will close enough to give it consideration. Eagles need more turnovers on D

6. Patriots vs Packers

GB always makes it to the dance the following season

7. Agreed.

8. He's got his shit together it's the secondary and o-line that needs to get their shit together. Romo isn't our problem.

9. No I don't want this to be a Romo bashing but he is top ten fasho but if he can get better he can put em on his shoulders if they needed him to.

10. Yeah, the O-line is definitely the problem. They still aren't going to the superbowl though mayne.

11. They still shouldn't have started as bad as they did. My darkhorses are Cincinatti & Minnesota

12. The Bucs are gonna beat out the Dirty Birds and the Saints in the South
    and the Lions will get a wildcard spot

GOPACK!

13. The north will be very hard. I can imagine the Vikings 4th. Cincinatti can win the division still. Pack win the North, they go to Super Bowl.
    Colts win SB @ home.:D

14. Broncos vs. Panthers

15. Jets vs...winner of NFC north

16. texans....vs the redskins?

17. CHICAGO BEARS vs Ravens

18. Packers v Texans

DA BEARS STILL SUCK

19. l m a o

20. Honestly, I just said Texans because he did. Even though I'm from Houston I really don't root for the them. Andre is a beast but that's about it. I've been going to Lambeau since I was a kid so that's my team. So yeah, Packers and whoever. Pats. But anyways,

DA BEARS STILL SUCK