2011 Outdoor Grow help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xXxKidderxXx, Dec 20, 2010.

1. #1 xXxKidderxXx, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
    me and 2 buddies of mine are planning on growing 50 plants outdoors in a very discrete location near my property. We plan on going out to the location at nights to do all of the Hole digging. Here is what we plan on doing.

-Veg plants for 2 weeks indoors 24/0 Artificial light, give them 3-4 hours of sunlight 4 days before planting outdoors
    - 2 weeks before we plant outdoors, we are going to go to our location at night and dig up all of the 1 ft wide, 3 ft deep holes, 8ft away from each other.(I heard 8ft is a good distance)
    - bottom 2 feet will be a 2:1 ratio of Peat moss and vermiculite. Top soil will be organic with a small amount of dry ferts(added when the plants are added)
    - Take 2 week plants to the spot and plant them and water them thoroughly
    - Check every night to check how many x amount of days we will have to go out to water them
    - when harvest arrives chop top buds off and let the popcorn buds stay for another 4-7 days to allow them more sunlight and time to develop.
    - Chop all plants down and be done until next year.

Questions I have for growers
    -What are good nutrients to increase bud growth?
    -What are some good repellents to keep Deer, Raccoons, Catapillars and most other animals from messing with the plants?
    [Solved] whats the average amount of water a plant can take in 1 day?(personal experiences)
    -Any other opinions you have to increase growth or help with this grow would be much appreciated. Thanks!!