2011 Outdoor Flowering Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by pogmohoin, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #101 gilmo5737, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    Heres some of my flowering pics some nice lookin bag seed

Attached Files:

2. Updated as of 10 minutes ago :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. nice buds mb! ill post up some new shots of mine tommorow

4. #104 stupidstuff, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    Looking good. A bit yellow. What kind of nitrogen are you using? I have been struggling to keep some of mine from doing this to. In my case it turns out it was the lower PH keeping the Mo(Molybdenum) from being absorbed, thus they could not take up nitrate type nitrogen sources. Switched to an ammonium type nitrogen and problem solved.

Dam the wet foggy mornings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Just for ever ones info I use a broken $50 kodak 10 mp easy share camera to get my shots.

The trick is to take pics in the morning or evening lighting and pay attention to where the little green box that appears on the screen when focusing. On close up shots, if it does not inclose what you want it to focus on it will be a blurry shot. Also take several pics to make sure.

6. Yeah, She is looking a bit yellow. I figured it may have been a normal flowering process, because she looked green and beautiful, literally until the day she started flowering, then some of the leaves started to look shitty. I figured that because it started to yellow only when budding began, that it was probably just sucking those nutes out of the leaves. For feeding, I am using Botonicare Pro Bloom Soil Formula, with a NKP of 1-4-5, so it is getting a little bit of nitrogen. I am also giving 1.5-2 TBLS of Blackstrap molasses with every feeding.

7. #107 stupidstuff, Aug 21, 2011
    What kind of nitrogen is it? Nitrate or amonical?

Back off the molasses completely, I only use it to fix a deficiency and even then Kelp works better as it has everything and it is not a salt or sugar. I have tried cane sugars and they make no difference, not for me anyway.

I say flush them and use a bloom mix with a higher amonical nitrogen. say a 3-x-x.

New pics

Had a hard time finding something big enough to show size,hehe. Yes thats a half gallon jug and yes the but is still bigger.lol
    [​IMG]
    A better size comparison against a plant I grew the traditional way without messing with its light cycle. The one on the left is fucking hugormous in comparison to the one on the right.
    [​IMG]

They are starting to fill in a bit but they have not poped yet. Still over a month to go:eek: This year is getting huge :smoke:.
    [​IMG]

8. #109 stupidstuff, Aug 21, 2011
    Looks good but I would still get something with more nitrogen

Edit, oops No it does not look good. It is missing the ingreedient needed to absorb the type of nitrogen it uses.

9. How about adding nitrogen from a organic source? Any suggestions? Thanks for your help so far! :hello:

and your plants man .... they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

10. #111 stupidstuff, Aug 21, 2011
    I have had a hard time with this one as well. I think urea nitrogen (NC4, I think) will pick up pretty easily. But there is no way to gauge the amount of nitrogen so I went with some humboldt nutrients grow formula. It is 3-1-3 and its nitrogen sources are 1.8% ammoniacal and the rest nitrate.

The problem with your nitrogen source is it is ALL nitrate and it has no Mo(molybdenum) so the plant cant easily absorb the nitrate type nitrogen without it. Ammoniacal nitrogen sources absorb much easier especially at lower PH levels.

11. My phone cams 8mp which blows away my old (& stolen) camera but the advice on lighting still applies. I just make sure to wipe the edit data first

12. So excited! Had to post some updates this AM...

Attached Files:

13. Stupidstuff,...Your yard is my idea of the most wonderful place to chill. I could spend hours just sitting there in quiet solitude, listening to the birds and watching the plants live and grow! My idea of living... Thank you for sharing. You must enjoy it very much. Wish I could visit

14. Beautiful fondhandler! And I totally agree about Stupid's garden. I just want to sit there all night and blaze it up, beautiful scenery. I wish we could all get together and fucking blazeeee!

15. Thanks for the complements.
    My garden is more food than anything,lol. We grow most of our own food, also have some goats and get a lot of milk.:) Chickens and rabits to.:eek:

A new bug
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some wonderfully purple hairs on the Jedi.
    [​IMG]

16. Heres my baby with almost 2 months left of flowering... :smoke:

Attached Files:

17. stupid stuff, your buds look awesome man... nice grow:D

18. updates: plants are getting frosty. one plant started flowering earlier than the others and im guessing it is about 20 days into flower. im planning on cutting the early flowering plant in 20 to 25 days depending on trichs and weather. the other two should be done a little while after. the last picture shows the one im gonna cut first on the right. the one on the left vegged longer and is nearing 7 1/2 feet :hello::hello::wave::wave: this is my first time growing btw

Attached Files:

19. its been a few days, figured id update my ladies. beautiful flowering pics btw stupid ^ + rep for sure

anyways, heres my 6 ladies

Attached Files: