2011 Outdoor Flowering Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by pogmohoin, Aug 3, 2011.

1. lost track of the number of weeks since flowering lol but ive got my pocket microscope to keep track of the trichromes, another week or 2 and ill be choppin the autos for sure

2. im in new england, growin trees

3. Loving the plants man.

Here are some shots of my girls.
    #1: 5/5
    #2: 5/19 Wild Purple Supercropped
    #3: 5/31 Wild Purple
    #4: 6/2 Lemon Diesel
    #5: Ladybug Orgy on LD 6/3
    #6: Wild Purple 6/11
    #7: 6/11 Crab spider in LD
    #8: WP 6/28
    #9: LD & WP 7/2

Attached Files:

4. cont'd

#1: 7/12
    #2: LD 7/13
    #3: 7/17 - WP begins flowering
    #4: 7/22 LD
    #5: 7/28 WP
    #6: (7/29) Where supercropping got a little screwed up, but the branch was nice to harvest,-shot weeks later
    #7: Bud rot :eek: --- turned out it only got two tiny nugs as I learned what to look for afterward.
    #8: 8/1 WP getting sexy
    #9: 8/9 Still sexy
    #10: 8/9 WP

Attached Files:

5. LD gave me 3.94 oz. and apx. 7g. screen hash so far. 1 hit o the hash gets me feelin' really nice for 2.5hrs. 2 makes me too dizzy to move. I haven't smoked her buds yet though. I figure I can enjoy the hash while she cures.

6. beautiful plants bro. so jealous of all you guys out on the west coast, ladies get huge out there!

7. thanks. It's funny 'cause I've never liked gardening (as you might be able to see a little) except for this and food plants. Something really exciting/rewarding about growing a harvest of any kind-although this kind particularly. Because of this I'mplannnning a compost bin and a veggie crop and some expermintin'.

The weather has been pretty funny this year too. Way more cold and rain than our normal summers. Of course it sounds like the rest of the country wouldn't have minded a bit of our weather.

8. #68 yoctown, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
    Ya they do get pretty big out here. But I have also seen some pretty big ones elsewhere. We had a crappy start of the year as far as weather this year.

Avnatanyel did you buy those ladybugs? They don't seem to want to stay around my garden for very long. I have to try the spraying diluted soda on them trick to keep them there for a bit.

Anyways figured you would enjoy this.
    [​IMG]

9. DAMN thats a fat stalk ^ +rep

10. Daaamn, Cant wait till i have that kinda growing goin on.
    So many pics, tnx for chimin in must get back to gazin at em.
    +rep :wave:
    Keep addin more.

11. holy shit! +Rep for that amazing TREE TRUNK!

12. this is a great thread for those asking questions like "is it budding yet"? bump

13. Thanks man. I'm throwin in a couple of shots of the lst'ing. Just some wire hangars cut in half and pushed down over a branch-also used to tie the inner branches down a bit. I like it because the hangers will slide up and down in the dirt enough that it is very low stress indeed but they still hold them down to let in a bit of extra light.

Attached Files:

14. lookin good ^

lets see some more flowerin ladies everybody!

15. Today was a bad day for me.
    Been raining almost constantly here for the last couple weeks, got to my spot today, drowned wet and find one of the Autos with Bud Rot!!
    Chopped of a gram or two hoping its enough.
    Ill cry if the rest go like it, wouldnt mind but i have in a growtent.
    Too wet to even bring the cam so no pics, ill get some Thursday.:(

16. I hate this Country's weather.

17. Man we been having a foggy wet summer here in Newfoundland too. My purple kush seems to be doing ok but if only the sun came out more........

18. #78 avnatanyel, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011

That suuuucks. :(

I watched my LD like a hawk after I found that first bit of rot and it still sneaked into a second bud. Keep an eye out for prematurely dead/dying leaves (for anyone else reading this, since you know what to look for now). Unortunately it's too late when you see it but at least you know what to cut out and can stop it's rapid spread (if it does spread rapidly....I dunno about that part).

Best of luck with your other ladies.

19. maybe try an antifungal spray?

20. ive also heard that neem oil will help prevent bud rot. ealier in the season, i went out to walmart bought an $8 sprayer and a $10 bottle of neem oil extract. for less than 20 bucks, ive been able to keep my ladies bug and mold free :hello:

that would be my suggestion pog