Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2010 Marks a New Decade

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dante Blaze, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Describe what you think the strain of the decade of 2010 will be like

I hope it's a fast flowering, Mostly (over 80%) sativa with a potent trippy long lasting high and an amazing taste

2. I want a really crippling couch lock style high from a indica. I love sativas but i dont like the head high casue im partial adhd anyways.

3. I want an uplifting high, one that makes me feel happy and confident

and + 25% potency please =p

4. personally i want the feeling of being kicked in the chest by kimbo slice onto a couch but with out the pain

5. Don't really care to be honest, as long as the quality California strains keep making it to the LA area clubs.

6. actually, the next decade starts in 2011, because 0 was not a year. anyway, I'd like a G-13 X BLACKBERRY KUSH X SOUR DIESEL X NORTHERN LIGHTS X CRYSTAL RAIN X ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK X PINEAPPLE EXPRESS X THE BLACK X FUCKING INCREDIBLE strain.

7. That's one of the best metaphors I've ever heard. +rep

8. whatever it ends up being i hope it's NOT *insert name of a fruit or color* Kush

9. Kushed out are ya?

I hear you...there's way too much use of that word. Especially since 99% of it has nothing to do with REAL Kush anyway.

10. Probably about 30% sativa, 70% indica would be good, a nice hybrid to get the mind running but keep you in a couch lock :)

11. yeah man.. i dig a good kush, but FFS everything is called kush even if it isn't kush lol... but hey it's good marketing i guess :)

12. that's for sure.

the only kush I ever see is Kush or Super Kush.. that's not from the street either. ;)