2010 is kicking my ass!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sichead, Feb 13, 2010.

1. live here in SoCal, jan 2nd I got a ticket for transporting marijuana half a gram was all I had, and last night got a DUI spent the night in jail. 25 fucking years and never once got a ticket or been in trouble with the law and now its all coming down hard on me.

2. be happy that you went 25 years without a ticket, but if spending the night in jail means 2010 is kicking your ass you need to grow some balls

3. They fucked you hard for a half a G in california? Dicks. I thought it was a non arrestable offense, so they decided to charge you with transporting to dick you over I guess because they pulled you over.

Or I guess just tell us how it happened, lol.

4. ya 2010 has sorta been a downer. my mom sorta caught me in early january, then a few weeks later two of my homies got arrested...hopefully it wont stay like this

5. I didn't think my 2010 could be any worse than my 2009. Oh how wrong I was. And it's only February! Fuuuuck.

6. gotta love Canada hotboxin a truck got pulled over found half ounce & 2 joints in the truck

sent us out with just a warning priceless

7. Thats what im saying they usually dont even care for a small amount like this, but anyways I ran into a checkpoint and the cop smelled weed in the car, told me if I had some on me I said very little, He told me where it was at I said in the center console and thats why he wrote it as transporting instead of possesion.

8. I was referring to the DUI not the night I spent in there smart ass!

9. DUI for alcohol??? if it is for alcohol then seriously dude you need to be kicked in the fucking head dont drink and drive dumbass

10. this.. 2010 isn't kicking your ass, your kicking your own ass for driving under the influence of alcohol...

11. Man don't act hard.

You're not fooling a single soul.

12. It could have been a DUI for weed...

13. ey u gotta be smart about drinkin n driving son. now your lookin at thousands in lawyer expenses and court fines. as well as ASAP! aye yayaye

14. lol you have no idea..

15. this is EXACTLY what has happened to me wow

16. yea cops are out 2 get us all