2010 Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by zIISkuNKIIz, May 10, 2010.

1. Nice. How was the harvest from your first grow? And using both methods of LST will only make the grow that much better :D. Topping the plant and tieing it down is the best way to have a nice bush instead of a tall tree.

2. my first harvest was decent. got about a ounce off the plant without any nutes no lst ,topping,etc.. here's a pic of the monster that was as tall as me
    [​IMG]

3. Haha damm that thing was big lmao.

4. How long should i wait until i start the LST? I topped yesterday and today when i went out and it was looking fine.

5. Start tieing that baby down as soon as you can. Just bend it far enough without breaking the stem. Use a small steak to anchor the plant to the ground.

6. alright im gonna start tieing it up in about 2 or 3 days. its just starting to heal from where i topped it.so ill take pics once its done healing.

7. so if you still want to top its great and so easy not complicated at all so wat you do after the 4th set of leaves or what ever set u want you wait till there is a new growth gos far down as you can and pinch them off easy
    P.S if this helped ++ rep

8. You only harvested 1 ounce from a plant this size?You either picked prematurely,or ur genes are horrid.You should have got 4 times that amount at the least.Your on the right track though.

9. no i got aout 1 n a half with no nutes barely any sun because of the trees ph was probably off so it was better than nothing....still got me high

10. well heres an update as promised. first off let me say im surprised my thread is gettin a lot of views but little comments.WTF. thanks to those that have been watching and helping i appreciate it alot!!.anyways ill shut up. ok so yesterday i got the biggest one out of the yard and into the woods about 2 miles away.good spot just not sure if they'll get found since there right by a corn field( or whatever the fuck there growing this year) i've decided to keep some at the house and some in the field. the defective lookin one has really healed up nicely.wasnt sure it was gonna make it but it did. and im going to start LST when i go back to the location.question though. how long do i leave the plant tied down for?

Attached Files:

11. its been awhile since I last updated but I will try n get pics up soon there comin along nicely althpugh I think I have a nitrogen defencie so I took the plant back home to keep an eye on it.anyways pics soon

12. Ok heres the update as promised. i moved the biggest one out in the woods like a week and 4 days ago and went back 2 days ago and it looked terrible so i brought it back home to keep an eye on it and decided to keep it at the house. i have a question about this. it has, where it would show its sex, it has a single red hair. is this normal?sorry my camera doesnt take very good pictures.also i started another one and moved another plant back in the woods to take its place. let me know what you think guys n girls.

Attached Files:

• c.jpg
      c.jpg
      File size:
      212.8 KB
      Views:
    • d.jpg
      d.jpg
      File size:
      273.9 KB
      Views:
    • e.jpg
      e.jpg
      File size:
      379.6 KB
      Views:
    • f.jpg
      f.jpg
      File size:
      239.5 KB
      Views:
    • s.jpg
      s.jpg
      File size:
      208.4 KB
      Views:
    • t.jpg
      t.jpg
      File size:
      522.4 KB
      Views:
    • w.jpg
      w.jpg
      File size:
      408.5 KB
      Views:
    • x.jpg
      x.jpg
      File size:
      184 KB
      Views:
    • z.jpg
      z.jpg
      File size:
      202 KB
      Views:
  13. Bump..... Nobody has any comments.......Come on guys n girls!!

14. i think u should give that one a drink or drill some holes in the bottom,and maybe paint the bucket so it aint orange.keep it up energy in energy out rep+

15. Yeah the one that looked like it needed a drink was the one I put the chicken wire around so its lookin a lot better. Thanks

16. just messin around with lighting. also what should the temperature be to make the plants cold to turn purple?

Attached Files:

17. #37 zIISkuNKIIz, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    more pictures
    Update: so i went back to the spot where i placed the one plant and once i got there i was disappointed. it had died,probably because i wasnt able to get down there and water them. ( the place is like 4 miles away,and im not walkin in the heat.) so i started another one, which is the one beside the biggest one. also started the paper towel method with about 12 more seeds. Last picture is a magic mushroom and i thought it looked cool,can definately see the blue bruise in it.

Attached Files:

18. bump.....(i'll try n get more pics up soon) also a question. if i get males, can i make qwiso hash out of them? and will they be worthsmoking(the hash from the males)

19. update

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      533.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      535.2 KB
      Views: