200w solarflare led 4x4x8 seedlings. NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TrippyTracks, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Hey everyone. I'm a new grower, first time growing indoors. I have a 200w solar flare LED Full cycle light from californight light works. I dropped 5 seeds in a glass of distilled water untill they sank. Which was about a day. Then put them in damp paper towels for a few days untill I saw the root getting big. I made organic soil. Peat moss, per light, worm castings, jersey greensand. I put the germinated seeds in small solo cups wih plenty of holes in he bottom for drainage. The cups were placed under a t8 flouresant for about a week. I heard humility is important so I got a hygrometer. I placed the cups in a tray with a dome over it. It has two vents in the top. Put that in the closet and under the t8 for about a week. Misting when humidity went under 60. Water two times. Light watering but he soil seemed to stay wet for quite some time. Temp was about 72-75degrees f. They were grow quick at almost a inch in a Hal at just a few days. But only the first set of leaves n very small second leaves. I set up a 4x4x10 tent in the other room with the solarflare 200 full cycle. I put them in the grow tent under new light a day later. They have been there for 3 days now and I looks like he two first leaves our reaching up. And the second set very small. The soil is still moist and damp from watering almost four days ago. Is that normal? Ill post up a few pics n u guys let me know what u think. At this stage do I need to have a oscillating fan on them yet? Do I needa vent the tent yet? (Turn on the bottom duck fan and top fan) the light is about 28 imches away from the top of the seedlings. The strain was Cali orange x afghani bull rider (orange bull) .. Please please help me out so my first grow can be A good one. I also have a separate batch of soil made with the same ingredients but I added kelp meal blood meal bone meal and somethin else I forget. Letting I sit for a week or two mixing it with piqued karma and water.