200th post rap.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slayersaiez, Sep 8, 2011.

1. #1 Slayersaiez, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    This is my 200th post rap, I hope you all like it....

It was January sitting with my friend Larry he said "Hey Tom wanna go pick up Harry?". I said No Larry stop acting like a fairy and get some cherries. He got his cherries from the fridge and on the way back accidentally stepped on a midge which made a loud *squidge*. I said "Larry what the Fuck". He said " I didn't mean it, it was my uncle buck you sick fucking duck. I said Oh uncle buck you suck I should run you over with my truck. He said " Please no Tom I really think you're the bomb, I always looked up to you like you were my mom.". I said Uncle Tom that'd be your sister. He said what? I don't think you understand. I live on 3 acres of land. Once saw a hand and chopped it off and threw it in the sand. It was good fertilizer fertilizing making my land all fertile and shit. Until that hand got bit by my dog who was a huge slob and liked little boys who sobbed, named rob. His hobbies were sitting in the lobby with Robby and snortin smarties, sippin bacardi, and shootin at kids named robbie. Yo you're girl is a hoe she has no flow and looks a little slow. Fosho joe. I have to row across from Cuba to escape the Tyranny and the hot weather and kill wild cows and collect their leather. ( maby kill a few chickens and collect their feathers. The end of this story is quickly approaching better stop poaching all these deer for i fear i will hear the seer call out my name which would be lame and end my fame. ok mane? Yo this is my 200th post better get my toast before it burns to a roast, it's shit ,found out I'm an ear parasite =( You're the host.

2. 1. You dont always have to rhyme to rap good
    2. That rap was about stupid shit
    3. Grasscity doesn't condone animal violence

3. Slayersaiez > Biggie Smalls + 2pac combo?

4. Dude that shit was cash.

5. Oh rly?