2009 outdoor grow. swamp grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cron-man5, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Alright all the spots i have chosen are swampy areas. When growing in a swamp do you plant directly in to the swamp? stick a bucket with no bottom in to the dirt or what? if some one could point me to a good swamp grow guide if would be awsome.

2. Never heard of swamp growing before.

3. You take your tote/bucket and cut off the bottom, jam it down into the dirt, mix up the soil in there, take a block of coco coir, stick that in there, put your soil on top,and plant in there.

4. hey im trying a swamp grow too. not too much experience but its worth a shot. check out the pics of mine

5. did u get that from a guide? if you did can u post a link

6. The knowledge came from an article. I was gonna post u a link but the search was taking waay too long so i just told you that.

7. I am trying to find out the same thing myself man. BUT I did notice this thread was posted on 4-20. lmao.

I will let you know when I find the answer if you still need it. Is that cool?

Best of luck!

8. trying to figure that out? you checked out my thread, i think im pretty much the only swamp grower on here lol trust me man it works!

9. Oh I did not know it was information about swamp growing. Hm I am going to read it right now.

10. Oh my gosh man. I am so sorry. I have been looking at so many I just sometimes get lost? I know what guide your talking about. Yeah I will look at it right now. Thanks man.

11. Wow I am so embaressed! That is two dumb post I have made with involving your threads. LMAO.